Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: N-Fab Cab Lenth Steps Textured Black

Old 11-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
FS: N-Fab Cab Lenth Steps Textured Black

These steppes are off of my 08 dc and they should fit any dc. They are in very good shape. No clippes. Im asking 300 OBO. I have all hardware. Local pick up only or i can meet someone at a reasonable distance. Will not Ship. I am in vernon NJ 07418
Old 11-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.realtruck.com/n-fab_nerf_...2241P1C1T.html

http://4wheelonline.com/Nfab_ToyotaC...s.91476.447248

price is high
Old 11-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
sry guy i just checked performance parts and they were 550. i will take 300 obo
Old 11-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dang that was fast.congrats to the both us you guys.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:27 AM   #8

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
deal fell threw. still avaible 300 OBO
Old 11-05-2009, 10:01 AM   #11
Machine gun shits

are they bent at all anywhere? do they stick out past the doors at all??im looking to prevent door dings.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #12

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
they are not bent. the steppes under each door stick out a couple inches
Old 11-05-2009, 10:16 AM   #13
BlueXenon is on a distinguished road

BlueXenon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
sry guy i just checked performance parts and they were 550. i will take 300 obo

I picked up a set of these last month. I called performance parts and they had them on sale for 312. The rep said that their online prices are all messed up.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #15
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
oooh very interested
Old 11-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #17
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
oh didn't notice the will not ship part heh.. nvm lol
Old 11-08-2009, 02:52 PM   #20
Machine gun shits

did you try craigslist yet? i bet it would sell quick