Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL Truck with a LT Kit (AZ, Not Mine)

Old 11-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
CL Truck with a LT Kit (AZ, Not Mine)

Man I wish I could have found this one about a year ago when I bought mine.

Not Mine But Sick truck

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/1438587241.html
Old 11-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I want to sell my truck and get it.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:46 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
that is sweet
Old 11-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #6
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
thats beautiful... and only 20k!?!?! wow
Old 11-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
That is a pretty good deal. The guy made some odd choices when building it. He upgraded to heim joints on the steering but went with 2" shocks.

Wonder who he had build that thing? Based on his lack of knowledge regarding simple terminology I'd be surprised if he did it himself. Looks like a DMZ front bumper but they generally install Total Chaos and not Camburg.

Weird truck but a good start for someone.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it states these guys did it. the truck is on the home page
http://www.superduty-hq.com/
Old 11-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
SDHQ did all of the Work. THey make nice Trucks but way over priced. I think he picked everything on it. Because normally they like to Run Total Chaos LT kits with 2.5" Fox on the fronts and 2" Fox in the rear with bypass shocks in the front. I had them quote me for a Total Chaos kit, Rear deavers and shocks and a front bumper and they wanted 18k when I first bought my truck. But I think he just picked random things that he could find or they had a sale on some parts.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:05 PM   #11
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
it states these guys did it. the truck is on the home page
http://www.superduty-hq.com/
Ahh yes. I always liked how they built the front ends on these trucks.

Different ride on the home page. The CL truck doesn't have enough skidplate to protect the radiator.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #12

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
SDHQ did all of the Work. THey make nice Trucks but way over priced. I think he picked everything on it. Because normally they like to Run Total Chaos LT kits with 2.5" Fox on the fronts and 2" Fox in the rear with bypass shocks in the front. I had them quote me for a Total Chaos kit, Rear deavers and shocks and a front bumper and they wanted 18k when I first bought my truck. But I think he just picked random things that he could find or they had a sale on some parts.
$18k?!

TC LT kit: $3000
2.5" Fox coilovers: $1000
2" Fox rear shocks: $600
2.5" Fox bypass shocks: $1600
Deavers: $800
Front bumper: $1000 (?)
Front secondary shock hoops: $300 (?)

About $8300 in parts plus front bumper. If you're talking about a LT rear then you're adding probably another $1000 for hangers and stuff, then add on custom shock hoops and stuff. Still, that's a lot of labor costs!
Old 11-03-2009, 02:15 PM   #13
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
$18k?!

TC LT kit: $3000
2.5" Fox coilovers: $1000
2" Fox rear shocks: $600
2.5" Fox bypass shocks: $1600
Deavers: $800
Front bumper: $1000 (?)
Front secondary shock hoops: $300 (?)

About $8300 in parts plus front bumper. If you're talking about a LT rear then you're adding probably another $1000 for hangers and stuff, then add on custom shock hoops and stuff. Still, that's a lot of labor costs!
Yeah I know. This is before I joined TW and knew what everything cost. I was like wtf because thats about the same as I paid for my truck. I think the only thing that might haven't be added was they were going to make a spare tire holder/basic bed cage with shock hoops for the rear. and Fenders and Bedsides. but still thats a lot.

Edit: But I will say They do do some great work and have great Service at their store. If you got the money then you won't have a problem with your truck.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Here is another LT truck. With a Total Chaos Kit and 4x4

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/1441920525.html
Old 11-03-2009, 02:23 PM   #15
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Ahh yes. I always liked how they built the front ends on these trucks.

Different ride on the home page. The CL truck doesn't have enough skidplate to protect the radiator.
yeah i noticed it was adifferent truck
Old 11-04-2009, 07:06 AM   #16

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But I will say They do do some great work and have great Service at their store. If you got the money then you won't have a problem with your truck.
Agreed. They do turn out some sick rigs!
Old 11-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #17
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here is another LT truck. With a Total Chaos Kit and 4x4

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/1441920525.html
I have met the owner of this one, and have seen the OP one at school. Theyre both nice rigs. Not bad for the price id say.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:27 PM   #18
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
I want..!