Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Bilstein TRD and SR5 shocks FOR SALE front and back!

Old 11-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein TRD and SR5 shocks FOR SALE front and back!

I have a set of Bilstein TRD front shocks with 40K miles on them for sale. Nothing wrong with them, no leaks I just put my 5100's on.

Asking $35 shipped to the lower 48 states, PM me for any other location.

Also not picturd is a full set (all 4) of shocks off a 2007 SR5 Tacoma with only 300miles on them.

I would like to sell them as a set for $70 shipped to the lower 48 but will part them out for $40 shipped front and $40 shipped back.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #6
Boss Hogg is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Boss Hogg's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the front coils?
Old 11-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #7
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg View Post
Yes on my truck

LOL I don't have the money for my UCA's so I can't get new coils yet...

Sorry man, just the front shocks right now...
Old 11-12-2009, 08:48 AM   #9
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg View Post
I have a set of front shocks and coils, 32K on them, just switched them out.

sorry for the hijack.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #10
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester156 View Post
I have a set of front shocks and coils, 32K on them, just switched them out.

sorry for the hijack.

Dude, that's not cool. Make your own thread or pm the guy but don't pull that crap in mine.

***if a mod is out there could you delete his comment***
Old 11-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #11
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Bump For Taylor!

And if I break one of mine this weekend I will take the fronts off your hands. haha
Old 11-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #12
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Bump For Taylor!

And if I break one of mine this weekend I will take the fronts off your hands. haha
Thanks man...

***Cheesy carnival man voice***

I make you one time special offer of $32.95.

plus $2 handling fee and a $4 processing fee

Eh...what a deal fo you
Old 11-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm surprised these haven't sold yet.
Old 11-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #15
PAPAOBEWON is just really nicePAPAOBEWON is just really nicePAPAOBEWON is just really nicePAPAOBEWON is just really nicePAPAOBEWON is just really nice
PAPAOBEWON's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2007 Bilstein shocks rear

I'm a novice when it comes to shocks. Will the rears fit on a 2002 Tacoma
TRD Double Cab? I currently have Tokicos on the rear but the rubber bushings are heavily cracked. (Fabtech on the front)
On another note is there any way to cross reference these out there on the internet I have been looking and have not had any luck!!!
I am also new to forums - what does PM mean?
Old 11-16-2009, 08:28 AM   #16
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAOBEWAN View Post
I'm a novice when it comes to shocks. Will the rears fit on a 2002 Tacoma
TRD Double Cab? I currently have Tokicos on the rear but the rubber bushings are heavily cracked. (Fabtech on the front)
On another note is there any way to cross reference these out there on the internet I have been looking and have not had any luck!!!
I am also new to forums - what does PM mean?
I don't think they will, you may have to look a little or ask the first gen guys.

Bump for the day...does anyone need new shocks???
Old 11-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #17
PAPAOBEWON is just really nicePAPAOBEWON is just really nicePAPAOBEWON is just really nicePAPAOBEWON is just really nicePAPAOBEWON is just really nice
PAPAOBEWON's Tacoma Gallery
bilstein shocks and other ramblings

Has anyone ever come across a cross reference guide for bilstein shocks?
I have a 2002 Tacoma DC TRD 4X4 3in lift, and it has Tokicos on the rear and the rubber bushings are shot!! Is anyone out there that can give an old man a hand??
My 3 year old grand daughter wants to ride in the "Baby Ted" as she calls it. (Baby Ted=her little teddy bear)
(Taking her 4 wheeling just as soon as I get this beast back together again, I bought it off of a guy who never did an ounce of maintenance or upgrades so I got it cheap but it is sllllooooow going.) I need to replace the Heater Control-Switch.

On a side note we had a severe blizzard come across Colorado last night and the temperature was so cold that my rear door froze shut, the automatic locks popped open, and the handle would come up, but the door or something was frozen solid, went to the other side and was able to pull the door away from the rubber molding. Anyone ever experience this
Any help on the switch and shocks would be greatly appreciated!
Oh yeah , the beast has a Gen4 Supercharger on it, this was the main reason for purchasing it, power and good gas mileage!