Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TRD OR Wheels

Old 11-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD OR Wheels

My replacements are supposed to be here any minute. I am just waiting on Santa in the big brown truck. So these gotta go. They will come with wheels, lugs center caps. I would like to have $350 plus shipping, OBO of course. The center caps have been painted black, no scratches dents dings etc. They have about 8K miles on them. If I don't get a hit here in the next few days, I will stick them on flea bay.

Obligatory picture:
Old 11-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #3
VolFan57 is on a distinguished road

VolFan57's Tacoma Gallery
Cossi - What kind of wheels are you getting?
Old 11-04-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
No TPMS, no tires. Wheels, lugs & centers.

I am going with the FJ wheels.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #5
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossi View Post
No TPMS, no tires. Wheels, lugs & centers.

I am going with the FJ wheels.
Lucky bastard...I hate my life...Congrats on the new wheels bro, post up some pics when you get them on...
Old 11-05-2009, 08:55 AM   #6
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Will have these ready to ship this afternoon!
Old 11-05-2009, 08:57 AM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #8
JJK is on a distinguished road
JJK's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take them - please check PM
Thanks
JJK
Old 11-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #9
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!