Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 6" Lift

Old 11-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
what is your budget? new or used?
Old 11-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
me 2
Old 11-04-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Unlikely to find used since they tend to be a 1-way path. The factory cross member gets cut during installation so it'd take some fabrication to go back to stock.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #5
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
well guess only can do new unless someone wants to get rid of their used 6" lift. whats good thats under $1500
Old 11-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
i think silverseven is doing a sas and wants to get rid of his 6 inch
i know he wanted to sell it but idk if he did
Old 11-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #7
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Unlikely to find used since they tend to be a 1-way path. The factory cross member gets cut during installation so it'd take some fabrication to go back to stock.
mjp2 I feel patronized! Obviously "6 inch" lifts are drop bracket lifts....thus the need to chop the cross member.....however a month or so back a pro comp kit was for sale on here because the owner was doing a SAS. I am running the pro comp stage 2 kit and want to be running LT... so I would consider going backwards even if it means fab'n a new cross member for the cut out section. unless you think I should consider putting LT "on top" of my drop bracket set up...

I think under $1500 to go 6" is a pipe dream
Old 11-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
unless you think I should consider putting LT "on top" of my drop bracket set up...
Do it and take lots of pictures. I wanna be there on your first test run!
Old 11-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #9

hahah....toku was saying it would work no problem
Old 11-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #10
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i think silverseven is doing a sas and wants to get rid of his 6 inch
i know he wanted to sell it but idk if he did
This is true. I think he said he was selling his pro comp STAGE II for $800. go contact him.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #11

Im pretty sure he had a buyer a long time ago... the stage 2 kit is worth like over $3000 new
Old 11-04-2009, 01:21 PM   #12
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
Im pretty sure he had a buyer a long time ago... the stage 2 kit is worth like over $3000 new
He may have a buyer already but IIRC he was looking to sell it in November as in finally removing it. Anyway...the pro comp stage 2 doesn't cost that much it's about 2500 on 4wheelonline or under $2500 including shipping off ebay. and if you buy it on ebay with bing.com's cash back you can get a rebate of a little under $200.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-09...Q5fAccessories

I'm not trying to get in any sort of back and forth kind of thing. Just trying to help out the OP
Old 11-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post
I'm not trying to get in any sort of back and forth kind of thing. Just trying to help out the OP
of course not....you are right about the $....I have not priced it out in a few years