Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS 05+ Tacoma Total Chaos UCAs w/ 20k miles $400 shipped

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
WTS 05+ Tacoma Total Chaos UCAs w/ 20k miles $400 shipped

Looking to off load a pair of Total Chaos Upper Control Arms that fit 05+ Tacomas. These would be going on my current truck but I need some cash quick to pick up Tigerfan's tires.

http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/t...bum_view_click
Pics in photobucket album.

Some surface rust on the uniballs, they move freely but expect a little squeaking when they go on the truck. Replacements are $49/ea from All Pro.

Asking $400 shipped OBO. I'll get these in the mail as soon as I have cash in hand. Paypal pref, can do check or money order with delay for it to clear the bank.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

luni's Tacoma Gallery
I can handle a $50 MP discount. Give some friends at Bragg a call and let'em know I'm a nice guy

Old 11-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
I can handle a $50 MP discount. Give some friends at Bragg a call and let'em know I'm a nice guy
Wow...if you give an MP $50.00 discount you probably give them to a 11B...

Where were you last week with these? I just bought a new pair..

Old 11-04-2009, 04:21 PM   #5

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post
Wow...if you give an MP $50.00 discount you probably give them to a 11B...
$450 for 11Bs. I've spent some time at Benning and running around with light infantry folks. That MOS doesn't exactly attract the best and the brightest That being said I'd throw an aid bag on my back and follow those guys into the gates of hell with a smile and if current plans fall through I might find my way to a platoon of lightfighters to wander around Afghanistan with.

Quote:
Where were you last week with these? I just bought a new pair..
Waiting for a previous deal to fall through :/

Old 11-05-2009, 03:15 AM   #6

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Thursday morning bump. I'm moving into my new house this afternoon and if these don't make it all the way there (ie. post office) I'll be ecstatic. And tigerfan will have to get rid of the mosquito breeding project in his backyard that my tires have become.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:56 AM   #7
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a PM

Old 11-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #8
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Money sent

Old 11-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #9

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.

Closed Thread