Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Scanguage II for sale

Old 11-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
dude
drew-z will become famous soon enough
drew-z's Tacoma Gallery
Scanguage II for sale

i just got my scanguage II recently and its just one of those things that i dont actually need. i am in college so i need the money more than toys right now. please let me know if anyone is interested. Its is brand new and nothing is wrong with it. asking $130.

excuse the dust please!! truck needs cleaning haha
Attached Thumbnails
Scanguage II for sale-100_0167.jpg   Scanguage II for sale-100_0169.jpg   Scanguage II for sale-1104091927a.jpg  
Old 11-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 11-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
dude
drew-z's Tacoma Gallery
i will have pics up in about an hour and a half. sorry cant do it currently.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #4
leg killa is on a distinguished road

Army:
leg killa's Tacoma Gallery
Is the scan gauge only good for tracking mpg?
Old 11-04-2009, 06:53 PM   #5
dude
drew-z's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leg killa View Post
Is the scan gauge only good for tracking mpg?

no it does a lot of things. go to www.scanguage.com and check it out
Old 11-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
130.00 is a little too high IMHO
Old 11-05-2009, 12:51 PM   #8
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested but will be more interested around December 1st when the money ferry takes a dump. As long as it comes with all of the manuals and everything I am very interested. If you dont sale it by December 1st I will take a stab at it, if you sale it by then great.

The price is a little high, I think you can get a new one for about $150. Not much of a cost savings to sale it for $120.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #9
Tunngavik has a spectacular aura aboutTunngavik has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jason
Tunngavik's Tacoma Gallery
Dude,

Don't get lowballed. I sold mine on ebay a month ago for $130. Check what they are going for there (under completed auctions) to get a better idea on what yours can go for.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #10
dude
drew-z's Tacoma Gallery
well if you can buy one new for $150 then thats great. mine was 160. group buys on here sell them for 150 i think.

thanks Tunngavik
Old 11-05-2009, 05:44 PM   #11
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew-z View Post
well if you can buy one new for $150 then thats great. mine was 160. group buys on here sell them for 150 i think.

thanks Tunngavik
Does it have the newer software in it with X-Gauge?

Marc M
Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #12
dude
drew-z's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
Does it have the newer software in it with X-Gauge?

Marc M

yes it does
Old 11-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #13
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
What does the X-gauge do?
See the site the OP posted it will answer your question.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:42 PM   #14
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thanks Tunngavik
Sorry if you took that the wrong way, I will gladly pay you $130 for it without blinking and eye. I just have to wait until I have an address for you to send it to is all. I am moving to Germany and dont have one right now.

My apologies!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:32 AM   #15
HankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud of
Name: Hank
HankB's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.

Don't worry about the dust. Your homework is more important!
Old 11-12-2009, 09:58 AM   #17
HankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud of
Name: Hank
HankB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sold!
And in my hands three days later.

Thank you!

-hank
Old 11-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #18
dude
drew-z's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HankB View Post
And in my hands three days later.

Thank you!

-hank
great! Enjoy!
Old 04-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #19
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRiceGuyRJ View Post
....:sigh::.......wow
my bad, didn't see the second page from tapatalk.