Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Excellent SAW 2.5 Coilovers 2005+ TACOs & Rear Billy 5100's ( SOCAL )

Old 11-04-2009, 06:05 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent SAW 2.5 Coilovers 2005+ TACOs & Rear Billy 5100's ( SOCAL )

I'm looking to upgrade my Suspension and I'm looking to sell mine.

1. Sway A Way 2.5 Front Coilovers ( EXCELLENT ). I originally purchased these from Bajamoon 2,000 miles ago after he got them fully rebuild and redone. He went Long Travel and I jumped on his set up right away. They're like New with around 2,000 miles on them. They've been Charged up and ready to run for a very long time! Comes with the Sway Re-locater.
$600
( SOLD ) 05PreRunner

2. Rear 5100 Bilsteins in Excellent Condition ( Less than 5K )
$100 ( SOLD ) to Its_Taco_Time

If you want them SHIPPED. You'll have to cover the expense on that. Contact me and we can work it out.

SOCAL BURBANK AREA ( 818 )

Its still on my TACO as of right now and will be taking them off soon. I will take pictures tomorrow morning when the Sun wakes up.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
lol already?
Old 11-04-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^LMAO. . .
I know huh. Someone is about to get a real nice set thats like new since the rebuild. I have no idea why Steve even rebuilt these but I'm glad he did! HAHAHA.

He only had them on his Taco for 6K before he fully rebuilt them. So, they're like new and Bajamoon can vouch for that. I suppose everyone @ mod day that day can vouch for these too.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
why?
Old 11-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, if only I had $600
Old 11-04-2009, 10:40 PM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
what are you gonna put on your truck?
Old 11-08-2009, 11:31 AM   #7
valleythunder is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Hydraulic Mech
Name: Rob
valleythunder's Tacoma Gallery
5100 rears

I may be interested in the rears... Shipping to 22485??? Could you post or pm me a pic?? Thanks, Rob
Old 11-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #8
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
if the "pending Sale" of the SAW's falls through i would be veryyy intereested in buying those sweet puppies!

PM me if they are up for grabs
Old 11-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #10
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I'll snag those billy's if they are not sold/pending yet. If you can get a shipping quote to 94087 that would be great!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery

^

Sorry for the non reply on the 5100's. I answered all the PM's about the 5100's.

I prefer a local buy on these but I don't mind shipping it. I can package it well and make sure it arrives safe!

* * SWAY AWAY's HAVE BEEN SOLD * *

Old 11-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #12
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post

^

Sorry for the non reply on the 5100's. I answered all the PM's about the 5100's.

I prefer a local buy on these but I don't mind shipping it. I can package it well and make sure it arrives safe!

* * SWAY AWAY's HAVE BEEN SOLD * *

Old 11-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #13

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ You'll "LOVE" these NOE ! ! !

You can finally get rid of those dam SPACERS!
Old 11-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #14
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
No need to ship the 5100s. I'll take them for $100. Can you meet this weekend?
Old 11-11-2009, 10:48 AM   #15

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what are you gonna put on your truck?

KINGS 2.5 FRONT and REAR w/RESERVOIRS!

Old 11-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #16
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Mine mine mine