Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

plastic weld (services)

Old 11-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
plastic weld (services)

ok so I made a post before about welding in some parts to make satoshi style grilles. I just finished the chrome one I had and I got a real world time on it. looking at about 4 hours and $40 to cut the center out, mock up new filler pieces, weld and rough sand to make sure the welds are filled.
The final finish sanding would be done by you as well as any painting.
Here are a few pics of what you will recieve upon ordering my services.
I'm leaving it rough sanded to save you $$. the fine details take time and I would have to charge.

I'm trying to stay local, but if you really want it you can ship to me. The cost may not be worth it to you though. im in 90815

I believe I have a buyer on this chrome one already, pending...

thanx for looking.

pics in order are..
cut pieces to fill in voids
pieces welded in.
rough sanded to make sure welds are filled
finished product to you, waiting for final sanding/painting/etc...
tabs that need to be sanded also (from removing the center)
Attached Thumbnails
plastic weld (services)-img_0462-1-.jpg   plastic weld (services)-img_0463-1-.jpg   plastic weld (services)-img_0464-1-.jpg   plastic weld (services)-img_0465-1-.jpg   plastic weld (services)-img_0461-1-.jpg  

Old 11-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
dang that looks good!
Old 11-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Man this looks good. Would a grille be considered freight or pkg? I never ship anything and can't fig. out the calculators...
Old 11-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #4
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump!! I need more projects people!! lol
eyelids coming soon also.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:28 PM   #5
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
another one cranked out....
Old 11-19-2009, 11:14 PM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
This is one of the best ideas out there to eliminate so much time with BONDO and Fiberglass. I have to finish sanding as I haven't really worked out it but its amazing work!

Thanks again!

I'll post pictures when I'm done
Old 11-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #7
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangebrew View Post
Man this looks good. Would a grille be considered freight or pkg? I never ship anything and can't fig. out the calculators...
Package.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #8
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Here are a few pics of my sanding process so far. Still needs more sanding.

Thanks again, Mark!
Old 11-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #9
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Here are a few pics of my sanding process so far. Still needs more sanding.

Thanks again, Mark!
lookin good, maybe just take it to the 1500 + rubbing compound?? painting sux lol
Old 11-20-2009, 12:23 AM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Just go to town with 800 and finish with 220...primer will take care of rest
Old 11-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #11
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Just go to town with 800 and finish with 220...primer will take care of rest

you mean 80, not 800? lol 80 will take it off but it leaves more scratches in the plastic = more sanding
Old 11-20-2009, 09:59 AM   #13
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
damn that looks awesome! what do you use for the filler pieces?
parts from the cut out center are used as the fillers and welding rod
Old 11-20-2009, 11:03 AM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
you mean 80, not 800? lol 80 will take it off but it leaves more scratches in the plastic = more sanding
Good catch, sorry, i meant 80
Old 11-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #15
turk182 is on a distinguished road
turk182's Tacoma Gallery
Mark (LBtaco) does good work very fast! Just started the sanding. Real glad to avoid bondo and fiberglass!

Thanks, man
Old 12-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #16
Tacomzz09 is on a distinguished road

Tacomzz09's Tacoma Gallery
hey, do you do service for grill like the one in your sig?

thanks = )
Old 12-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #17
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
dang that looks good!
Old 12-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for great work.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #20
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
+1 For Great Work......