Stock seats and mounts

Old 11-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
I'm a hoot...
weshadowforth is on a distinguished road

Name: Steph
weshadowforth's Tacoma Gallery
Stock seats and mounts

Hey all!

Seeing as I just put brand new seats in and they have been great so far I figured it was time to offer up my old ones to anyone that might need them. They aren't in super duper condition (note me replacing them) but someone out there could maybe find a use for them. They are the tan color out of a 2000 excess cab and they don't have the seatbelt clicker thing anymore. I live in Salt Lake City and these are free to anyone who wants to come pick them up! The drivers seat has a ~3 inch rip on the outside bolster area and the passenger has one cigarette hole burn, I'm guessing thats what it came from. Besides that they are golden. Let me know if you are interested in them!
Old 11-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are typically required, although you do have location and a price of "free" so maybe this one can slide.

Bump for freebies.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
I'm a hoot...

Hehe.. I know and believe you me if I weren't just giving them away I would go the extra mile and post some. If anyone does want pics I can take some tonight and email them individually. Just email me!

weshadowforth@gmail.com
Old 12-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #4
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get your new seats from and how much were they? i'd like to get some new seats (prefer bucket over 60/40 split) for my 97 project truck
Old 12-15-2009, 10:02 PM   #5
I'm a hoot...

I bought them from a local distributor in Utah, Rally Sport Direct, but they got them from Corbeau, also located in Utah, so I would recommend jumping on Corbeau's website and deciding on a seat you like then searching for a distributor in your area. My seats are the A4 model recliners and I just have standard cloth and they cost me 320 each plus it's 99 for the custom mounting, which is easy to install, BTW. They are awesome seats and I would totally recommend them to anyone! Very much worth the price!
Old 12-16-2009, 05:34 AM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the Corbeau seats. They really do kick ass -- I had them in another truck years back.

Best prices I've found, by far, is from this vendor:
http://www.apexperformance.net/cartg...t.asp?scat=300

I bought from them 8 years ago and again about 1 year ago. Fantastic pricing and quick shipping. Definitely good people to do business with and the owner races. When last I spoke with him he was running a heavily modified Porsche 944 around the tracks around Pittsburg, PA.

EDIT: Call them rather than ordering online. It's worth it.