Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2" Lift Shackles: 4x4/PR & 2WD 5-lug (95.5-04)

Old 11-06-2009, 11:00 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Shackles: 4x4/PR & 2WD 5-lug (95.5-04)

Attached Thumbnails
2" Lift Shackles: 4x4/PR & 2WD 5-lug (95.5-04)-captured201112600001.jpg   2" Lift Shackles: 4x4/PR & 2WD 5-lug (95.5-04)-tubeshackle.jpg  
Old 11-06-2009, 11:02 AM   #2
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Sweet!!! I think I see what I want for Christmas!! Any major differences between the two styles?
Old 11-06-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Sweet!!! I think I see what I want for Christmas!! Any major differences between the two styles?
The only real difference is style and price. The tube ones don't require the spacers for the leaf, since they taper inward. There could be clearance issues with exhaust turnouts that are in the stock exit with both pair, which is common with lift shackles, so I'd look into that. I stand behind my products 100% and do accept returns if something didn't work out for some reason, but I always do my homework to avoid that. Thanks for the interest, it's always appreciated!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok ok. do the H Style come with the spacers?
Old 11-24-2009, 08:58 PM   #5
bishes love my haircut

PM Sent
Old 02-19-2010, 09:45 AM   #6
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
PM Sent
PM received. Here they are flexing on your Taco.