Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

nice d/c

Old 11-08-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice d/c

think he is on ttora
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...item3357380fe2
Old 11-08-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a POS.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
zeski25 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
zeski25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
Looks like a POS.

X2
Old 11-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Thats cool.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #5
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty beat up bet he wheeled the you know what out of it.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #6
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
looks like its had a fun but hard life (POSx3)
Old 11-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Tough lookin rig.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i remember seeing that one built up i think

pretty nice build

wonder why he's selling
Old 11-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Props to the guy for listing all the issues too. Not many folks would even list the gear back lash or the spiral cable.....Honest guy, IMHO. I hope he gets what he wants for it.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i cant remember his sn on ttora...but he was a pretty nice guy there too
Old 11-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #11
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
that thing is siiiiick
Old 11-08-2009, 09:46 PM   #12
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sic rig! But can someone tell me what a "spiral cable" is?
Old 12-30-2009, 09:05 AM   #14
cutup75 is on a distinguished road
cutup75's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeski25 View Post
X2

Thanks guys! Hahah, not a pos, but whatev. I'm selling it cause my friends all got out of wheelin, so no need for this built truck. I had a built 75 Bronco on d60's and 39's, and a 5.0efi that I built, I sold that and bought this Tacoma. I don't drive to work, I ride my bike, but when I need a car I have an 08 Range Rover for my company car, so the Tacoma sits till the weekend when we can use it. I actually bought it from Big A on TTora in March/april, wheeled it in Moab 2 times (4 straight days), and all over Colorado. During that time I took the 2" body lift off, had my buddy build the bumpers/sliders, changed the tires/wheels, added a topper and winch, hydro assist, wheel spacers,detailed the interior and debadged it. That was the toughest mod I had to do! Hahah, it's still for sale, the egay listing got to like $8600 and then I had about 6 trade offers the day it ended. I'm just looking for a wrx wagon or a stock 4runner plus some cash.
I've wheeled it, but the right rear door is the worst part. When I bought it, it was like that, it's cosmetic, it was taken to my buddy who is a custom fab guy/mechanic to be checked out. Everything that Big-A told me are the same things I listed that are needed/could be replaced.
I don't care about cruise control/ a horn so I didn't replace the spiral cable, the humming still hasn't shown any metal flakes or leaking, I've changed the diff fluids like 4 times since april cause of water crossings/mud wheelin. It's a fun, capable truck, I just don't need it. If it doesn't sell, I'll still have a sweet truck that my girlfriend can drive around and impress all the little boys... haha
Oh, help me find a silver right rear door to make it pretty again! I'll give you a finders fee!

Tigerfan, on ttora my name is minturn.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:26 PM   #15
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Props to the guy for listing all the issues too. Not many folks would even list the gear back lash or the spiral cable.....Honest guy, IMHO. I hope he gets what he wants for it.
x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutup75 View Post
Thanks guys! Hahah, not a pos, but whatev. I'm selling it cause my friends all got out of wheelin, so no need for this built truck. I had a built 75 Bronco on d60's and 39's, and a 5.0efi that I built, I sold that and bought this Tacoma. I don't drive to work, I ride my bike, but when I need a car I have an 08 Range Rover for my company car, so the Tacoma sits till the weekend when we can use it. I actually bought it from Big A on TTora in March/april, wheeled it in Moab 2 times (4 straight days), and all over Colorado. During that time I took the 2" body lift off, had my buddy build the bumpers/sliders, changed the tires/wheels, added a topper and winch, hydro assist, wheel spacers,detailed the interior and debadged it. That was the toughest mod I had to do! Hahah, it's still for sale, the egay listing got to like $8600 and then I had about 6 trade offers the day it ended. I'm just looking for a wrx wagon or a stock 4runner plus some cash.
I've wheeled it, but the right rear door is the worst part. When I bought it, it was like that, it's cosmetic, it was taken to my buddy who is a custom fab guy/mechanic to be checked out. Everything that Big-A told me are the same things I listed that are needed/could be replaced.
I don't care about cruise control/ a horn so I didn't replace the spiral cable, the humming still hasn't shown any metal flakes or leaking, I've changed the diff fluids like 4 times since april cause of water crossings/mud wheelin. It's a fun, capable truck, I just don't need it. If it doesn't sell, I'll still have a sweet truck that my girlfriend can drive around and impress all the little boys... haha
Oh, help me find a silver right rear door to make it pretty again! I'll give you a finders fee!

gl with the sale man
sweet trail rig
Old 12-30-2009, 03:13 PM   #16
cutup75's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man! I'm looking for about $16500, I can work with someone a little on the price.

Thanks.

Happy New Year!
Old 12-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #17
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
X2. Don't know why people think it's a pos though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutup75 View Post

Awesome rig. Best of luck to you.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:05 PM   #18
cutup75's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
X2. Don't know why people think it's a pos though?
I've been around the 4x4/crawlin world enough to know that everyone isn't going to like everyone elses rig. It doesn't bother me to see or hear someone not liking a truck I've built or help build, especially coming from some people who thinks adding lights or smoked tail lights or debadging is a big mod. I'm not here to please anyone, I'm havin fun, wheelin, skiin and sledin.

Much love, thanks for the props!

My life is better than your vacation.... haha, have fun, Happy New Year!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #19
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My life is better than your vacation

Really Now. . .

I was going to wish you the best on your sale but after that D-Bag Statement. Doesn't seem like you need to sell it...