Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05-10 Chrome bumper

Old 11-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #1
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05-10 Chrome bumper

I've just replaced my 09 chrome bumper with a color-matched one. Looking to sell the chrome one for $230 + shipping. Came off at less then 4500 miles with no scratches or dents. This comes without any pads, connectors, or hardware. It is the bumper "skin" only.

No too sure if there will be any interest in a shipped deal, but thought I'd check here first.

Rod...
Old 11-09-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
indycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud of

Name: Ross
indycross's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking to do the same thing with mine. How much did that color matched on set you back?

Good luck on the sale!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
$170 for the bumper and $200 to paint. The paint was high since my color is a tri-coat paint and I wanted it done the same way. I believe that a "normal" color would be arount $150-170 to get done. Seems the bumper painting standard is 2.4 hours, so that times about $65/hour.....
Old 11-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get a black bumper for $170?

Also, where in Texas are you located? Thanks.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay, you can also get one from any Toyota parts place for $10-20 more. See this thread for the cheaper part number:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ar-bumper.html

I'm in the Houston area, work in Houston, live in Pearland.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Sold