Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OME 3" lift kit

Old 11-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
bk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nice

Law Enforcement:
bk1's Tacoma Gallery
OME 3" lift kit

Well its time to move up to the 6" world, and now i have a set of OME shocks(N140/N182)/ 886 coils up for grabs.

They are located in Western Canada... less then an year old and maybe 15Km on them... (prolly less)

dont know what they're worth down south from me, but here the kits worth between $1000-$1200 so i'm gonna say $700

prefer local pickup, but i'm open for ideas and suggestions.

BK..
Old 11-09-2009, 02:41 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
price...pics...per the rules?
Old 11-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the sale. I would have been all over this if I wouldn't have found a set of coilovers earlier this afternoon.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Clean them up a bit.
Was thinking the same thing, I see those and I instantly think about how they were abused to get that dirty.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #7
bk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nice

Law Enforcement:
bk1's Tacoma Gallery
i will, they just got home so i was too busy drooling over the truck.... but yes, they will receive some TLC
Old 11-10-2009, 01:55 AM   #9
theseuspower is on a distinguished road
theseuspower's Tacoma Gallery
so tempting

try to send you a message but can't go through.can you contact me?Thanks
Old 11-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #10

Law Enforcement:
bk1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theseuspower View Post
try to send you a message but can't go through.can you contact me?Thanks

PM'ed you...

and ur msgs got thru.. all 4 of em
Old 11-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Was thinking the same thing, I see those and I instantly think about how they were abused to get that dirty.
LMAO...Cause they have a bot of dirt on them they were abused?? They are SUSPENSION COMPONENTS...UNDER A TRUCK.

Of course they are going to be dirty...Cleaning them up for sale is a good idea...but I think you are being a bit too picky if you are going to call them abused cause of some mud...

BUMP. I wish I could trade you springs...I think I'm going to need some 886s soon....O=)
Old 11-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #12
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
$700 for a 3 inch OME? lol I believe they are 500 brand new down here in the U.S. Am I mistaken this for another kit??
Old 11-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #13
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans381 View Post
$700 for a 3 inch OME? lol I believe they are 500 brand new down here in the U.S.
little more, its actually $622 plus shipping and taxes at wheelers...
Old 11-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #14
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
Ok well I was close. lol
Old 11-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #16
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
But these are assembled and ready to go on..
Old 11-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #17
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
LMAO...Cause they have a bot of dirt on them they were abused?? They are SUSPENSION COMPONENTS...UNDER A TRUCK.

Of course they are going to be dirty...Cleaning them up for sale is a good idea...but I think you are being a bit too picky if you are going to call them abused cause of some mud...

BUMP. I wish I could trade you springs...I think I'm going to need some 886s soon....O=)
Maybe I used the wrong verbiage, but if these were on ebay looking like that would you buy them for slightly under new given the visual appearance?

I guess I would clean them up if I were looking to sell them myself.

Bump for the OP
Old 11-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #18
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
If any of you asshats could read, you'd notice that he's located in Canada where shit like this is far more expensive. Brand New BFG AT installed for four of them? $1075 at Costco 265x75R16.

If you can get them cheaper in the states for New, go for it. Up here in Canuckistan his asking price is a steal.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #19
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
If any of you asshats could read, you'd notice that he's located in Canada where shit like this is far more expensive.l.
But you have national healthcare and mounties
Old 11-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #20

Law Enforcement:
bk1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
If any of you asshats could read, you'd notice that he's located in Canada where shit like this is far more expensive. Brand New BFG AT installed for four of them? $1075 at Costco 265x75R16.

If you can get them cheaper in the states for New, go for it. Up here in Canuckistan his asking price is a steal.

thank you! at least someone's reading the posts...

BUMP...