Landon07's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: wheels

16 or 17 inch
preferably chrome, but would consider black
let me know if you know of some for sale
thanks
Old 11-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
BUSATODD
busatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

busatodd's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

would consider selling mine. had them on for 5 month, getting ready to take off for the winter. you can see them in my profile
todd
Old 11-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sell you these 18" Enkei Deep Six's with Goodyear Wrangler Silentarmour's on them...

Great condition, look awesome, tires still have plenty of tread. $1500.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:24 AM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've been considering switching from chrome to black wheels so I'd consider selling mine as long as I can get a fair deal out of it. They're Raceline Renegade 6's 17x9 w/ 5" BS and 0mm offset. Perfect fit on our trucks(Raceline advertises them as 'Toyota specific' wheels)

2 of the wheels have a minor scrape from a rock offroad(not pictured). Unnoticeable unless you bend over to give them a closer look. The wheels are beginning to show a little bit of age(they're about 3 1/2 yrs old now), but still look very good. $300+ shipping?
Old 11-13-2009, 06:02 AM   #6
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
chrome wheels

there is a guy on the board from Tyler Tx that has some Chrome Gulf State wheels for sale.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...me-wheels.html