Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For sale!!

Old 11-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
For sale!!

Ay guys im selling my pro comp light bar with NO LIGHTS for 240$ OBO... Give me a good deal either post it on this thread, PM, or email me at kingsandman427@yahoo.com... Its in amazing shape no dents and little or no scratches... Im selling it just cuz im getting a custom prerunner bumper made... Ill offer free shipping if Im offered a good deal... I also wanted u guys to know its gonna be a a week or two before I can get it shipped cuz the guy who is gonna build my bumper is still needing to take measurements and build the bumper... But it should hopefully be sooner than that... here are the pics...
side view

front view 1

front view 2
Old 11-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Well I would but your a Cow Girls Fan lol...j/k bro good luck with you sale...its a great deal
Old 11-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
thanks brother... your gonna make turn this thread into an NFL thread haha..
LOL
Old 11-09-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Any picks of the prerunner bumper ur gonna get?
Old 11-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no not yet... my buddy whos friend that is building it for me is coming gonna stop by sometime this week... and im gonna tell him exactly they way i want it to look... he does this for a living so hopefully its gonna be bad ass... im gonna see if i can get some pics of some of his work...
Old 11-09-2009, 10:34 PM   #9
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
very nice!!!
and quick question...are you running wheel spacers? or is that just the wheel? if so what are the wheels dimensions and backspacing???

cause your truck looks hella wide and i LOVE It
Old 11-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #11
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
ahh...if i didn't love 4x4 so much i would be jealous of you prerunner guys being able to get easy, solid, and good looking lift!!!
haha
Old 11-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #12
KR FAB

thanks boss... yea i orginally was gonna get the 4x4... but my passion if for the prerunner (baja/trophy) truck... I really like the way it handles it self in situations that would be assumed only 4x4 accessible trucks can cross...
Old 11-10-2009, 08:50 AM   #16
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
are you going to sell your lights, you said you were going to put piaa's on the new one. sre those procomps his or halogen
Old 11-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #17
KR FAB

yea im gonna sell my lights just gotta see if the guy who is gonna buy them from is gonna come thro..?? I got them for 70 a piece... Im selling them for 50$ a piece... if he dosent come thro are u interested..?? there H3 bulbs if thats helps... i dont have the box still is there a way to tell on the spotlight itself..??
Old 11-10-2009, 11:23 AM   #18
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
no thanks, hid only.