Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 05+ Factory U-Bolt Set

Old 11-10-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 05+ Factory U-Bolt Set

I'm removing the blocks and adding an AAL so I need a factory U-blot set for my 05. I think I misplaced the ones I took off. Obviously not looking to spend a fortune. Please let me know if you have a set.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:41 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I have the factory set with nuts/washers from doing lift recently & going with longer ones for the AAL to fit. Most of what I would want for them would be for shipping. PM address & I'll check out shipping.......
Old 11-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #4
justinh is on a distinguished road
justinh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
I'm removing the blocks and adding an AAL so I need a factory U-blot set for my 05. I think I misplaced the ones I took off. Obviously not looking to spend a fortune. Please let me know if you have a set.

I have a set sitting in my garage. Should have everything you need even the top plates and bump stops, etc. Let me know what's fair and I can either drop them in the mail or you can come get them in Alpharetta.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #5
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
X2, the shop that made mine for my lift said never reuse them
Old 11-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #7
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info guys.