Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Gulf States Toyota chrome wheels

Old 11-10-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Gulf States Toyota chrome wheels

I have four rims for sale, 16x7 +30mm offset. They come as an option on some Tacomas in the Gulf States region. These do not include TPMS sensors, as I'm keeping them for my new rims.

They are in excellent condition and were only on the truck for 5000 miles.

SOLD
Thanks for looking.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #3
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, exactly what I sold mine for back in June. You might also try Craigslist. Seems to be a whole other crowd that watches CL but not these boards. Besides that, most times it's a local sale which means no PayPal fees or shipping.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Hey, exactly what I sold mine for back in June. You might also try Craigslist. Seems to be a whole other crowd that watches CL but not these boards. Besides that, most times it's a local sale which means no PayPal fees or shipping.
I've got them on craigslist as well. Thanks for the bump!
Old 11-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #6
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

If I had the money, I would buy them....

anyway,,,here is a bump for you.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #7
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for price drop.

Or someone make me an offer.