Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Very nice 1st gen 4Runner

Old 11-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
thats kinda pricy for 175k dont you think
Old 11-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #3
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Wow... I am seriously considering bidding on that.

Thanks.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #4
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
That sure brings back some great old memories...thanks for posting! I bought the EXACT same one back in 1988...brand spanking new, the only difference mine was a darker blue. Back then they came standard with diagonal strips, and I had mine removed before taking it off the lot. That dam truck was an absolute workhorse. I sold it with over 350,000 miles on it, and it was still running strong. The power windows crapped out at around 250,000 (something with the main wire harness 2 dealers couldn't figure out) and the speedo went around 300,000. Never had any work done on the clutch, 4WD system, or engine (other than a few tune ups). If I remember correctly, that was the first year of the V6, and the last year of the removable top.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:52 AM   #5
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
That sure brings back some great old memories...thanks for posting! I bought the EXACT same one back in 1988...brand spanking new, the only difference mine was a darker blue. Back then they came standard with diagonal strips, and I had mine removed before taking it off the lot. That dam truck was an absolute workhorse. I sold it with over 350,000 miles on it, and it was still running strong. The power windows crapped out at around 250,000 (something with the main wire harness 2 dealers couldn't figure out) and the speedo went around 300,000. Never had any work done on the clutch, 4WD system, or engine (other than a few tune ups). If I remember correctly, that was the first year of the V6, and the last year of the removable top.
89 was last year for removable top

sounds like you had a beast of a runner