Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: WeatherTech Floor Liners - Front & Rear - Grey - Like New Condtion

Old 11-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
davatk is on a distinguished road

davatk's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD - FS: WeatherTech Floor Liners - Front & Rear - Grey - Like New Condtion

I am selling a full set of WeatherTech Floormats that I removed from my 2009 Tacoma that I recently traded in. They less thatn a year old and are in near perfect condition.

Weathertech part #461781-460213 ( fits 2005-2010 Tacoma DC)

$120.00 plus shipping

PM me with any questions. Pics attached.

SOLD !!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: WeatherTech Floor Liners - Front & Rear - Grey - Like New Condtion-pb110402.jpg   FS: WeatherTech Floor Liners - Front & Rear - Grey - Like New Condtion-pb110403.jpg   FS: WeatherTech Floor Liners - Front & Rear - Grey - Like New Condtion-pb110399.jpg   FS: WeatherTech Floor Liners - Front & Rear - Grey - Like New Condtion-pb110400.jpg   FS: WeatherTech Floor Liners - Front & Rear - Grey - Like New Condtion-pb110396.jpg  

Old 11-11-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of

2009Silver's Tacoma Gallery
Timing is everything I guess...

These will go quick
Old 11-11-2009, 01:08 PM   #3
P-Dub is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
P-Dub's Tacoma Gallery
I really want these, I just wish they were black. Do you have pics with them installed in your truck before?
Old 11-11-2009, 01:31 PM   #4
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
wish they were black also id be all over this deal gd luck with the sale!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:31 PM   #5
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be interested in selling the rear by itself?
Old 11-11-2009, 01:32 PM   #6

davatk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Dub View Post
I really want these, I just wish they were black. Do you have pics with them installed in your truck before?
Nope sorry. They generally fit very well. When you first pull them from the box they are a bit deformed, but that goes away pretty quickly especially if you warm them a bit. I did have some issues with the fit on the passenger side mat when I ordered them, but Weathertech finally sent me one that the fit was acceptable on. I know they REALLY saved my carpet. Great product.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #7
Taco... since '97
LB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: J
LB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
Ill buy just the fronts!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #8
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you getting rid of them they look like there in great condition
Old 11-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #9
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davatk View Post
I am selling a full set of WeatherTech Floormats that I removed from my 2009 Tacoma that I recently traded in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus Truck View Post
Old 11-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #10
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB Taco View Post
Ill buy just the fronts!
You wanna split the cost 80/40 and buy them as a whole? I can pay for it and meet you between OC and LB. (I'll split shipping 50/50 with you)
Old 11-11-2009, 02:02 PM   #11

davatk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus Truck View Post
Traded my truck in last week and I removed them before I traded.

Figured you guys would want them.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #12

davatk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Probably not. But there is someone else who wanted just the fronts. Maybe you and him could get together.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #13

davatk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill buy just the fronts!
Prefer not to sell the fronts by themselves, but ITS TACO TIME is interested in just the rears, perhaps you two can get together.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by davatk View Post
Prefer not to sell the fronts by themselves, but ITS TACO TIME is interested in just the rears, perhaps you two can get together.
I'm trying...we live pretty close to eachother.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #15
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be all over that if I didn't have any on the way. It's a great deal for anyone interested!

bumped because of a great deal
Old 11-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #16
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlancoTaco08 View Post
duh.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #17
Taco... since '97
LB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
LB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You wanna split the cost 80/40 and buy them as a whole? I can pay for it and meet you between OC and LB. (I'll split shipping 50/50 with you)
Let's do it, what is shipping gonna be?
Old 11-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #18
Quote:
Let's do it, what is shipping gonna be?
ALRIGHT!

PM sent...

Back off everyone First dibs...LBTaco and I
Old 11-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #19
Taco... since '97

Law Enforcement:
LB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ALRIGHT!

PM sent...

Back off everyone First dibs...LBTaco and I

YEAH x2!
Old 11-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #20

davatk's Tacoma Gallery