A-pillar gauge pod and gauge F/S

Old 11-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #1
TacoinMD is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
TacoinMD's Tacoma Gallery
A-pillar gauge pod and gauge F/S

Fits 2005 and up 4.0 V6 Tacomas.

A-pillar gauge pod fitted with Glow Shift orange LED voltage and oil pressure gauges.

2. The wiring harnesses, which I fabricated myself...looks damn good if you ask me, looks factory installed when you pop the hood.

3. The Glow Shift oil filter sandwich with oil pressure sending unit.

Easy to install, simply R/R the factory driver's a-pillar dressing with the gauge a-pillar, route the wiring harness straight down through the dash...kinda behind the far left dash vent. The wire harness will drop down by the emergency brake. Hook the yellow wire to a switched power source with a 5amp fuse, the black wire to a ground. You will be left with two additional wires, a red and a green. Both the red and green can be routed through the firewall via the large wire harness boot under the master brake. Hook the green wire to the oil sending unit / oil filter sandwich and the red wire to the battery. Turn the key and you have volts and oil pressure readings.

I have attached a few pictures of the gauge pod and oil filter sandwich. If interested I'll snap a few pics of the wire harnesses. All items work perfectly.

$125.00 + shipping for all items

The gauge pod is sold.

The a-pillar was purchased from: lotek, Inc. gaugepods.com

The oil filter sandwich and gauges were purchased from: glowshift.com

I sold my 08 Tacoma and ordered an 010, I was told by the service department that since the 010 Tacoma's come with side curtain air bags and as such, nothing can be attached to the a-pillars.
Attached Thumbnails
A-pillar gauge pod and gauge F/S-tacoma-items-003.jpg   A-pillar gauge pod and gauge F/S-tacoma-items-001.jpg   A-pillar gauge pod and gauge F/S-tacoma-items-004.jpg  
Old 11-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #2
STLTaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutSTLTaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutSTLTaco09 has a spectacular aura about
STLTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
This is pretty cool. Why are you getting rid of it?
Old 11-11-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get the a pillar from?
Old 11-12-2009, 08:11 AM   #4
carlosgto is on a distinguished road
carlosgto's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 02-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
blazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blazze2005's Tacoma Gallery
Please post some pics of your custom made wire harness...

I'm getting ready to do this mod soon

I think i'm gonna go with the Greddy Oil filter adapter though http://www.frsport.com/Greddy-12002801-Oil-Filter-Sandwich-Block-
Adapter_p_1241.html

This oil pressure gauge

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/red-d...%2Bbase%20feed

And this Aeroforce gauge in red
http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GN2118/VTGAU/...ial+Order.html

Old 02-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #6
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent