Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Tacoma All Weather Mats (Fronts)

Old 11-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
IndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to behold
IndigoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Tacoma All Weather Mats (Fronts)

Sold
Old 11-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
for being beat-up, those are in excellent shape!
Old 11-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #3
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
dibs. sending PM
Old 11-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #4
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i posted first, so i have dibs....duh, thats how dibs works...
Old 11-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
haha. their great! so glad that i got them
Old 11-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #6
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
those are the floor mats that are being recalled
Old 11-11-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
not just a one trick pony
Haze will become famous soon enough
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post

i think you have to say dibs to actually get dibs..
Old 11-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
i think you have to say dibs to actually get dibs..
not true, you obviously dont know the rules about dibs. if i posted first, that means i have dibs. now, i can give up my dibs if i so choose, but no one can take dibs away from me, no matter what....still waiting for an actual pic of the mats, rather than the toyota picture...
Old 11-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #10
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
I have those mats & love 'em. They're pretty tough. Easy to clean too. I don't think those are the ones that are being recalled. I can't see how they would cause the accelerator to get stuck ( I've tried).
Old 11-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #11
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I thought your first post was just a comment on the photo. If you want them; have them. If you don't want them; I want them.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #12
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
International Dibs Rulebook

Article 1: In order to call Dibs, the caller must pronounce the word “Dibs,” verifiable by at least one other person. The caller must also identify the Target in a reasonable manner
Old 11-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #13

^ thats the international rules...here in the US the rules are different...
Old 11-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #14
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
^ lol
Old 11-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #15
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznor88 View Post

Article 1: In order to call Dibs, the caller must pronounce the word “Dibs,” verifiable by at least one other person. The caller must also identify the Target in a reasonable manner
Old 11-12-2009, 05:49 AM   #16
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznor88 View Post

Thank You..........

Quote:
^ thats the international rules...here in the US the rules are different...
Commenting on something for sale does not = dibs. Maybe on another planet, not this one. So I post up "wow, those are cool, good luck with the sale" when a FS thread catches my attention & it's the first post so now I have dibs? Bullshit. No dibs without posting dibs, in US or any other country. Paypal'ing without posting dibs could be dibs but that is up to the seller. MXboy57 has dibs according to this thread's posts.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:54 AM   #17
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else think that's a stock photo of the mats? Those have NO wear at all... why would the OP say that they're "a little beat up" then point out they have "no holes or tears" if they looked that good? Wouldn't you think he'd say "these are like new?"

I'm not trying to shit on the thread... but that looks like a stock photo to me. If it's not, or if the OP posts another obviously-not stock photo of the same mats, then I'm sorry. Just lookin' out for my fellow TW members.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:55 AM   #18
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah... just went to Google images...

http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/imag...ats-rubber.jpg

OP... I don't doubt you have good mats and that they're in good condition, but you need to post a pic of your item before somebody pays money then gets PISSED they didn't receive the item in the picture.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:56 AM   #19
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Signage with user name, current date & TW on it in the pic isn't required in FS threads on this forum?
Old 11-12-2009, 05:59 AM   #20

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Signage with user name, current date & TW on it in the pic isn't required in FS threads on this forum?
What? You saying I'm asking too much for a picture of the actual item?

The only reason I posted at all was because he described them as used and a little beat up, then showed that picture... which lead other people to say "wow, those look GREAT for being a little beat up... I want them."

I'm trying to help those guys realize they're not going to get a set of perfect floor mats from Toyota, which is what's pictured.