Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: OEM Oil Cooler & ATF Cooler

Old 11-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM Oil Cooler & ATF Cooler

I would like to purchase all items needed for the '05-'08 Factory Towing Package.

Oil Cooler:
(+ Union Bolt, Plate Washer, Water Inlet Housing and 2 hoses)

ATF Cooler:
(+ Cooler Tube, Mounting brackets & Hoses)

Class IV Receiver Hitch

130A Alternator

Electrical:
7-way round Plug
Plug-N-Play Brake Controller Pigtail
Towing Tail Relay
Towing Converter Relay

Plus anything else I might need that I didn't mention.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
get ready to spend some big bucks!!

there was a GB over on XR-underground.com for the oil cooler, the package was like $600...and thats a hookup!! didnt even come with water inlet casting!

concerning the trans cooler, just get a stacked cooler from hayden, should run you ~$60 at pepboys. it will also be larger than the OEM cooler.

some of the desert guys sell their hitches for around $150, so just keep an eye out!

concerning the alternator...do really know what to tell you on that one. i've kicked around the idea of getting one too, but havent really needed it.

for the harnesses and such, a few have suggested that its a pain to add the OEM wiring. there is a towing DIY around here somewhere that has a few good places to pick up the required wiring.

hope that helps!