Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: FJ SE Anthracite Wheels - Set of 5!

Old 11-12-2009, 05:10 AM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
FS: FJ SE Anthracite Wheels - Set of 5!

sold!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:11 AM   #2
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking wheel. Good luck with the sale Mike!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:31 AM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
and there they are.....
yuppers
Old 11-12-2009, 05:36 AM   #6
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear you're taco-less

you've got a little one one the way right
Old 11-12-2009, 05:36 AM   #7
Mayor of TW

Quote:
those look good... I've had mine for about 4 months now. they look like hell from offroading. The rocks have not been kind.
you should by my set then
Old 11-12-2009, 06:06 AM   #9
Mayor of TW

Quote:
my money goes here now. those rims would be sweet on there but I think I'm going to go with a slightly cheaper set to tear up.
neato
Old 11-12-2009, 06:06 AM   #10
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
sorry to hear you're taco-less

you've got a little one one the way right
yuppers New truck is HUGE compared to the Taco...
Old 11-12-2009, 06:11 AM   #11
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not afraid to say I sat in a silverado with the 4" ready lift on it a week ago and I didnt want to get out. It felt that nice.... it did have a custom katzkin leather interior though.... still very comfy
Old 11-12-2009, 06:14 AM   #12
Mayor of TW

Quote:
I'm not afraid to say I sat in a silverado with the 4" ready lift on it a week ago and I didnt want to get out. It felt that nice.... it did have a custom katzkin leather interior though.... still very comfy
yup... has a lot of cool features too... This truck appeals to my "luxury" side...

heated seats/mirrors/windshield wipers/windshield wiper fluid... auto folding mirrors / mirror tilt in reverse... etc.

lots of cool shit that will break in 5 years...
Old 11-12-2009, 06:24 AM   #14
Mayor of TW

Quote:
unfortunately probably true, and the government wont cover it on warranty
well... it is what it is... maybe in 3 years I'll get my Tundra diesel...
Old 11-12-2009, 07:18 AM   #16
Spootypuff is on a distinguished road
Spootypuff's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Spootypuff
I wish I had that much money
Old 11-12-2009, 07:21 AM   #17
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spootypuff View Post
I wish I had that much money
I wish you did too
Old 11-14-2009, 04:20 AM   #20
DOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud of

Army: Military Police
Name: Jordan
DOERanger's Tacoma Gallery
If only they were 17'', they would be exactly what I'm after. Oh well, I'll get 'em some other time.