Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Weathertechs, Cleats, Bed Mat, OME Shocks, Autodim mirror

Old 11-12-2009, 05:26 AM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Weathertechs, Cleats, Bed Mat, OME Shocks, Autodim mirror

Item #1 - SOLD
Item #2 - SOLD
Item #3 - SOLD
Item #4 -
SOLD
Item #5 - SOLD

Old 11-12-2009, 05:31 AM   #2
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
del would you split up the weather techs? i only need the rear.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:31 AM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
only if I get desperate later on... will let you know.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:32 AM   #4
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
only if I get desperate later on... will let you know.
ok bud thanks.

if i can scrap up money i might just buy all four and then sell the front two to a local.......
Old 11-12-2009, 05:33 AM   #5
Mayor of TW

Quote:
ok bud thanks.

if i can scrap up money i might just buy all four and then sell the front two to a local.......
neato
Old 11-12-2009, 05:36 AM   #6
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
were at in md are u i am interested in bed cleats
Old 11-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #7
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman597 View Post
were at in md are u i am interested in bed cleats and bedmat
On the eastern shore - Salisbury, MD
Old 11-12-2009, 06:07 AM   #9
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
PMed
really? I didn't get it...
Old 11-12-2009, 07:03 AM   #10
gone2baja is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
gone2baja's Tacoma Gallery
"Item #2 - Bed Cleats for the 05+ Tacoma bed rail. Set of 4."

Price - $20.00 + Shipping

I'll take them, PM me for payment and details.

Thanks!
Old 11-12-2009, 07:14 AM   #11
FARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the rough
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Cleats

If Baja doesnt come through PM and ill take them off your hands.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:21 AM   #12
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone2baja View Post
"Item #2 - Bed Cleats for the 05+ Tacoma bed rail. Set of 4."

Price - $20.00 + Shipping

I'll take them, PM me for payment and details.

Thanks!
PM sent.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:22 AM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I cant belive these OME shocks havent been taken yet.........
Old 11-12-2009, 07:23 AM   #14
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I cant belive these OME shocks havent been taken yet.........
no kidding... they are soooo much better than Billys...

you should get them Chris...
Old 11-12-2009, 07:26 AM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
no kidding... they are soooo much better than Billys...

you should get them Chris...
A that price, I was actually tempted, but I have a set in our shop up north....Just keep forgetting to put them on when Im up there.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:26 AM   #16
Acill is just really niceAcill is just really niceAcill is just really niceAcill is just really nice

Navy: Chief Gunners Mate
Name: Paul
Acill's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Acill Send a message via AIM to Acill Send a message via Yahoo to Acill
If the cleats havent sold I'll take them, shoot me a PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:23 AM   #17
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
b0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b0ules's Tacoma Gallery
If you'd split them, I'd be interested in the front WeatherTechs if bcgredneck wants the rears (I'm an Access Cab). Also considering the mirror - how many doors does it operate, and would it be a straight swap with the stock dimming mirror's harness?

Cheers.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:26 AM   #18
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ules View Post
If you'd split them, I'd be interested in the front WeatherTechs if bcgredneck wants the rears (I'm an Access Cab). Also considering the mirror - how many doors does it operate, and would it be a straight swap with the stock dimming mirror's harness?

Cheers.
there you go del
Old 11-12-2009, 09:52 AM   #20
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ules View Post

Cheers.
I'll let you guys know. Logistically, it's more of a PITA for me to split them up at this point.