LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Pioneer AVIC Z3

Old 11-12-2009, 06:26 AM   #1
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Pioneer AVIC Z3

FS: Pioneer AVIC Z series headunit. This is Pioneer's previous generation flagship DVD/NAV receiver. The unit is labelled as a Z2, but the hardware inside all generations of the Z series (Z1, Z2, Z3) is exactly the same. I have swapped the 30GB hard disk out with a larger, 60GB, unit containing the Z3 software and 2008 navigation maps and POI's. The additional hard disk space is accessible to be used to store more music. The software also contains a hack that allows DVD's to be played without the parking brake engaged (The Z series also uses the vehicle speed sensor to try and stop you from viewing DVD's while moving, however the upgraded hard drive bypasses that as well).

If you're interested, I can have the maps and firmware updated to the latest (2009) spec for an additional $40. I would probably ship you the unit and ship the drive to my guy to be updated and then have him ship it directly to you.

I will also include a soldered harness for non-JBL second gen's. May also plug and play for other toyota's, but I am not sure. The unit functions perfectly, I am selling because I'd like to go with an Eclipse unit. I will also include a CD-IB100II ipod adapter, which allows full ipod control from the head unit.

Asking $700 shipped.

Old 11-13-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-13-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
silvertaco408 is on a distinguished road
silvertaco408's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great deal for a great product. I have had mine for the past few years and really enjoy it.

Btw, did u do the hack yourself and if so how difficult was it to do? I have been wanting to do this for a while now.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:01 PM   #4
Swollen Member

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
I had a guy on AVIC411 do it. It requires PC software that I can't run on linux. PM me if you want me to send you his info. He can get you updated maps as well.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
NightRunner
Murdered Out Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Murdered Out Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up... Im interested in your headunit. Would you take 600 for it today? Hit me back so we can work something out. Thanks...
Old 11-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #6
Swollen Member

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
PM's replied.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:45 AM   #7
Swollen Member

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
Monday bumpday...

I'll take $650 for it!!
Old 11-19-2009, 06:27 AM   #8
Swollen Member

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, I really want to sell this!
Old 11-19-2009, 06:36 AM   #9
ksavage523 is on a distinguished road
ksavage523's Tacoma Gallery
if you would take 600 shipped pm me