Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S: TRD OR Rims with TPMS

Old 11-12-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: TRD OR Rims with TPMS

Im selling a set of TRD Off Road rims without the TPMS or valve stems.
they are in good condition. Im also including 21 of the 24 lug nuts. I am asking $400 O.B.O!! with free shipping!!!
I am open to offers.
Thanks and good luck buyers

((((((((SOLD THE WHEELS AND TPMS )))))))))
I sold the wheels for $300 shipped.
Sold the TPMS for $125 shipped.

Old 11-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I might even be able to do $400 shipped if shipping is no more than $100.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #3
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
I might even be able to do $400 shipped if shipping is no more than $100.
A week ago, I would have taken you up on these...just got a set of 4Runner wheels when I couldn't find a deal on these...just how it goes, huh...someone will snatch these up.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I want these gone!!
Price drop to $200 plus shipping or local pickup