Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD E-Locked rear 8" COMPLETE

Old 11-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
TRD E-Locked rear 8" COMPLETE

hub to hub out of my 07. 28k on it. stock gears.

asking $1200 obo

Old 11-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Does this mean that the build is underway?
Old 11-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
what are you swapping to? i thought you were going to use the diamond upfront with a stock rear?

Bump good seller and a good deal for someone!!!

I got a deal on a set of FZJ80 axles front and rear so I am going to be using the 9.5 elocked third in a diamond housing out back.

thanks dude!
Old 11-13-2009, 06:58 AM   #4
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
I got a deal on a set of FZJ80 axles front and rear so I am going to be using the 9.5 elocked third in a diamond housing out back.

thanks dude!
very nice man!
free bump for you
Old 11-13-2009, 07:06 AM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 11-13-2009, 07:10 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Me want, me 2 far away
Old 11-13-2009, 07:13 AM   #7
Rock Solid Toy

updated with the only picture i have.

I cant afford a digital camera, in fact keep your eye out for a for sale thread for my left nut.

Where are you located Taco Prerunner?
Old 11-13-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit! I'm broke.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:28 AM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is everything in the pic included?
Old 11-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
first post states "hub to hub"

so i would assume its the entire assembled axel including the elocked 3rd
I was being funny.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #11
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Is it possible for some one to "reverse it" and turn it into a sas front swap?
Old 11-13-2009, 09:21 AM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gww0517 View Post
I suppose anything's possible but you'll have a heck of a time clearancing the front driveshaft. The pinion is more or less centered on rear axles, while front axles generally have it offset to get around the engine, oil pan, and everything else. Remember that the transfer case front output is offset for this reason as well.

Bump for a good guy's sale.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #13
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bumb. Wow sounds like alot of work!! Good product though
Old 11-13-2009, 10:17 AM   #14
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gww0517 View Post

yeah like mjp2 said it would be hard. More so with toyota axles because they are not "tubed" per-se

with a dana there are axle tubes taht set in the pumpkin that can be removed and replaced with any length tube you want, but a toyota housing is 1 piece and then the third plugs into it.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #15
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to get that off you but a little bit too much highways between us haha. Just wondering how come you don't just use the 80 axles as they are? Bump
Old 11-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #16
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
i want it
will you take 3 bucks for it
ill pick it up
Old 11-13-2009, 11:49 AM   #17
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonjay View Post
I would love to get that off you but a little bit too much highways between us haha. Just wondering how come you don't just use the 80 axles as they are? Bump

Well i came up on these 80 axles just last week, the diamond i have had on order since september 2nd. I have learned a lot through this process and one thing i have just learned is that this 80 front end is BEEF. It uses bigger knuckle balls and birfs. One could technically use an 80 front end in a sas, on the newer tacos you would want to run probably a 1" wheel spacer or so. I will actually be selling the front 80 without the 3rd member because that is all i am using of the front.

Edit: also to use an 80 axle up front you would need to replace your transfercase with passenger side output, which isnt necesarily as easy as u would hope.

The rear 80 axle has an offset pumpkin, which has been used in tacomas with minimal issues, but this axle is complete so i would just as soon get a sweet diamond housing for it with a centered pumpkin and chromoly shafts, it will run me about 1200 but to me its worth it.

i didnt see where you were from before i hit reply, but ground freight is not TOO bad i dont think.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:53 AM   #18
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i want it
will you take 3 bucks for it
ill pick it up

this suit is black not.
Old 11-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #19
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
For sure the diamond axle is a sweet unit! I was just wondering is all. Thanks for answering, I was thinking the front would make a wicked SAS swap, elec locker, BEEFY... Not as good as a diamond axle though! By the way I'm on the west coast of Canada... ground freight isn't cheap enough.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #20
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
C'mon Powerball!