Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Nerf or Step Tubes for 2009 Double Cab Sport Short Bed

Old 11-12-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
rbej_taco is on a distinguished road
rbej_taco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Nerf or Step Tubes for 2009 Double Cab Sport Short Bed

Looking to buy boards for 09 Sport TRD DC Short Bed Silver. Prefer tubes that are OEM (oval). Can be silver with black step pads or chrome or stainless.

Must be in SoCal about 120 max driving distance from San Diego to allow for local pick-up, Email me if you have something like this you do not need. Please send pictures with your email.

Thanks
Old 11-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
Any sellers???
Old 11-20-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
Bump
Old 02-04-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
Still searching...any sellers?
Old 02-05-2010, 07:59 AM   #5
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ive got some black westin nerf bars that im trying to sell

Edit: just read that you are in socal, if you dont find any there, let me know
Old 02-05-2010, 08:03 AM   #6
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Selling, but live in SC. Sorry. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ouble-cab.html.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #7
AzogSS: Nice OEM step bars...too bad you on the east coast!! Good luck in selling those - good price too.

If I have any taker in So. Cal I wouldn't mind driving a bit. Please let me know.

Thanks
Old 02-10-2010, 09:55 PM   #8
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
I have some round tube steps, they are black but you can sand them back to chrome. They came off my 07DC shortbed. Located in San Diego, let me know if you are interested. Ill get you some pictures if you are interested or you can take a look at them.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #9
TACOBOLTZ619 is on a distinguished road
TACOBOLTZ619's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookylookitzadam View Post
I have some round tube steps, they are black but you can sand them back to chrome. They came off my 07DC shortbed. Located in San Diego, let me know if you are interested. Ill get you some pictures if you are interested or you can take a look at them.
what brand are your nerf bars? do you have any pictures??