LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB TRD Cold Air Intake and Tube steps

Old 11-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
WTB TRD Cold Air Intake and Tube steps

Hey there. Looking to buy a TRD cai, and oem tacoma tube steps for an access cab. Must be in excellent condition. Thanks Y'all
Old 11-21-2009, 10:44 AM   #2
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
still lookin'..............................bump
Old 11-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new K&N 77 series cold air intake for sale. It has never been used. All the hardware is still in the plastic although I dont have the original box anymore. $230. I can get pics for you if you are interested.

It is for the 4.0L
Old 11-21-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
I have a TRD intake less than two months old and OEM tube steps I am willing to part with, I am buying some sliders. PM me if you are interested.

Products Discussed in this Thread