Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Rear Fender Flares

Old 11-15-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Fender Flares

I have a set of Rear Fender Flares that are from my 2006 Short Bed Tacoma. They're in really great shape and come with all the bolts, new clips and molding (clips and molding are worth $30).

New Price $150 shiped!

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Rear Fender Flares-rear-flare.jpg   Rear Fender Flares-rear-flare-2.jpg  
Old 01-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
COTRD is on a distinguished road
COTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Will these work on a 2007?
I just cracked one last night....
Thanks
Old 01-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed. I didn't know you had a Silver Taco until i read your post. If you plan on painting these, then they might work out. Just need to know if you have a short bed.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #4
mr.ernst is on a distinguished road
Army: Information Systems Analyst
mr.ernst's Tacoma Gallery
I'm checking on painting my existing ones today, but if they can't be done I'll need to piece together a set of 4. So I'm interested in these if they're still available, pending the paint shop telling me they won't paint the stock ones.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:22 AM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
are you getting bushwackers?