LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Rear 5100s - Great Condition

Old 11-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Rear 5100s - Great Condition

I have a pair of Rear 5100s. I had these on for about 6 mths (bought them from Wheelers for $172.00 will include reciept with sale).

Price - $100 shipped (US only) or $85 local pick up.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Rear 5100s - Great Condition-5100-.jpg   Rear 5100s - Great Condition-5100-b.jpg   Rear 5100s - Great Condition-5100-c.jpg   Rear 5100s - Great Condition-5100-d.jpg  
Old 11-15-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Must not give in to temptation

But bump for awesome deal
Old 11-15-2009, 10:13 PM   #4
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh I'm definitely going to be kicking myself a year from now for not doing it. But stupid holiday season dictates I buy things for others. Pfft
Old 11-15-2009, 10:16 PM   #5
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Back off Brandon .. Ill see what I have going on for fundage I get paid Friday.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:17 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Back off Brandon .. Ill see what I have going on for fundage I get paid Friday.
Well if Devin is going to get involved I may be enticed to step in first.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #7
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, so your going to start off in the back and not the front
Old 11-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #8

Oh no, I'm getting the fronts next month and when I go home I'll just install them all around christmas time
Old 11-15-2009, 10:23 PM   #9

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
Oh no, I'm getting the fronts next month and when I go home I'll just install them all around christmas time
Stand down BLOWHAM!
Old 11-15-2009, 10:24 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Stand down BLOWHAM!
And miss the opportunity to actually do something to my truck before you?!