Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TSB Leafs - Cheap

Old 11-15-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
TSB Leafs - Cheap

I have a set of used TSB Leafs (thought they were) got these done sometime last year. They are dirty but still in good shape.

Price: $75 + shipping (prefer local pick up DFW or can deliver anywhere along I-35 on my way to Austin 7/21).

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
TSB Leafs - Cheap-rear-tsb-leafs.jpg   TSB Leafs - Cheap-rear-tsb-leafs-2.jpg  
Old 11-15-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It has been brought to my attention that I have been "Duped" by one of my local Stealerships. I took my truck in to replace the factory leafs because of bottoming a squeeking and was told they had been replaced with the TSB Springs. Don't want to mention the dealership on here yet, I will give them an opportunity to get right if not then they'll get flamed on here.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:37 PM   #3
CJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to behold
Army: RN-Army Reserve 66H
Name: Clint
CJH9980's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what's going on here. Did they not replace them?
Old 11-15-2009, 11:46 PM   #4

They said they replaced them. And for the most part they did but apparently not with the newer leafs. A member pointed it out to me that the TSBs have 4 leafs mine only have 3. So there you have it. They probably just put new leafs and not the TSBs and told me they had been replaced as per the TSB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJH9980 View Post
Not sure what's going on here. Did they not replace them?
Old 11-16-2009, 12:49 AM   #5
CJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to behold
Army: RN-Army Reserve 66H
Name: Clint
CJH9980's Tacoma Gallery
Ah. That sucks
Old 11-16-2009, 03:59 PM   #6
ikataco is on a distinguished road
ikataco's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, sucks!, The service invoice should have the part #s of the leafs installed.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:35 PM   #7
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
You're not the only one that has happened to.... the other guys just went back in and had the tsb re-done to the 4 leaf springs.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
You're not the only one that has happened to.... the other guys just went back in and had the tsb re-done to the 4 leaf springs.

Hmmmm, I wonder if I could just show up with them and walk out with some new ones! That would be awesome but probably won't happen.

Just read over the TSB replacement numbers and it shows that my leafs were not replaced with the new leafs. All they did was replace it with the same ones and stated they were the TSB ones. My truck was under warranty at the time. Do not know if I should persue this since I have replaced them with Dakars...............such a better ride. But the reason I replaced was because of the bottoming out issue.......would be nice if I could get reimbursed for my expense.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:58 PM   #9

Regular Leafs

Well these are regular leafs, went to the toyota store to make my argument and left empty handed. So if anybody wants them, make an offer. It has to be reasonable, like a lap dance or something. Prefer local.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #10
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
^ fight harder!! thats BS, they do the TSB, but give you the old leafs!
Old 01-09-2011, 12:43 PM   #11
Gary is on a distinguished road
Gary's Tacoma Gallery
Leaf Springs

Do you still have them? Will they fit 2005 Tacoma, V-6, 4 door, two wheel drive, long bed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
I have a set of used TSB Leafs (thought they were) got these done sometime last year. They are dirty but still in good shape.

Price: $75 + shipping (prefer local pick up DFW or can deliver anywhere along I-35 on my way to Austin 7/21).

Thanks
Old 01-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #12
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Do you still have them? Will they fit 2005 Tacoma, V-6, 4 door, two wheel drive, long bed?
Read the post date. This listing is from 09.kind of old don't you think
Old 01-09-2011, 05:26 PM   #13
sioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud of

sioux_hockey_guy's Tacoma Gallery
That happened to me too. I just went back and explained it to them and we set up an appointment to get the right parts on. I even got them to throw in a loaner car to use for the day since it was their screw up. Apparently the TSM is confusing to read. It's a pretty common mistake they made.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #14
Tacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant future
Name: Terry
Tacozoid's Tacoma Gallery
TSB springs

That really sux, I live down near Houston and I have an extra pair of 3 leaf springs. I am thinking of stacking the middle spring and making up a 4 pack. Any thoughts out there? I am out of warranty.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:12 PM   #15
pinkpony is on a distinguished road
pinkpony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacozoid View Post
That really sux, I live down near Houston and I have an extra pair of 3 leaf springs. I am thinking of stacking the middle spring and making up a 4 pack. Any thoughts out there? I am out of warranty.
i will buy them for 65 bucks
Old 01-10-2011, 09:30 AM   #17
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacozoid View Post
Buy an AAL in your choice of lift and call it good.......................