Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Chrome Rear Bumper & Hitch

Old 11-15-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome Rear Bumper & Hitch

I have a used Chrome Rear Bumper & Hitch. I would like to sell it together as one piece but don't mind parting it.

Price: $180 or ($80 for the Rear Bumper plus all plastic pads & $100 for the hitch) - prefer local pick up but can deliver on my way to Austin 7/21 off I-35.

The rear bump has 2 small dings (hardly noticeable).

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Chrome Rear Bumper & Hitch-hitch-bumper-1.jpg   Chrome Rear Bumper & Hitch-hitch-bumper-2.jpg   Chrome Rear Bumper & Hitch-bumper-ding-1.jpg   Chrome Rear Bumper & Hitch-bumper-ding-2.jpg  
Old 11-16-2009, 06:28 AM   #2
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a pretty good deal. I just sold my chrome cover, no pads or hitch, but cover was in perfect condition, for $230.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:28 PM   #3
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
interested in just the bumper and pads. I have a huge dent on mine and yours doesnt look that bad. How much to ship to 95363. I have an 06 reg cab.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:31 AM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback View Post
interested in just the bumper and pads. I have a huge dent on mine and yours doesnt look that bad. How much to ship to 95363. I have an 06 reg cab.

I'll try and check it out tonight or tomorrow and I'll send you a PM. Need to find a box for it first.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
im interested to see what your truck looks like your selling everything
It still looks factory, I had a small scratch on the fender flares and painted them and buffed. They are really shinny and did not match up with the front flares. So I took them off and the mud flaps. I put a Rocktek rear bumper................so no need for the hitch and rear bumper.