Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Dash kit -single/double DIN

Old 11-16-2009, 07:39 AM   #1
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Dash kit -single/double DIN

I have an American International dash kit for the 05-10 Tacomas for $12 shipped.

I have a Schoshe (sp?) kit, but was trying to get one that had a single din spot on the bottom, with the storage pocket on the top. Also, I liked the black color better then the stock silver.

After getting this and attempting to install it I found that there is not enough room for my single din + wiring, pocket, HD-radio module and PAC module behind the dash with the pocket and din slot switched. It all fits with my Schoshe kit and I didn't want to move everything around.

This comes with all the parts, hardware and instructions. There is one scratch on the faceplate that a pic won't pick up. It's on the center right side. Must have happened when I was trying to get it all to fit.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:41 AM   #2
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
pmed
Old 11-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #3
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Sold,,, at the speed of light! Or, bits through the Internet.