Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale Kenwood KDC-X792 Deck

Old 11-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
t.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
t.robert's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale Kenwood KDC-X792 Deck

hey guys I have a Kenwood Cd deck for sale. It is in very good condition. The model is KDC-X792.
Check out this link for pictures and details.
I am willing to let it go for $150
I also have the steering wheel control kit that I will sell for an additional $25
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale Kenwood KDC-X792 Deck-100_9101.jpg  
Old 11-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
I'll help you out....http://www.crutchfield.com/S-71XcskK...-KDC-X792.html
Old 11-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
t.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rough
oh sorry, thanks man
Old 11-16-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
agreed.......I remember the one guy with a TRD cai who gave us a pic of the box it came in.....yeah a TRD box

Sorry guys i just got the pic up
Old 11-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
and yes I know it is not a Tacoma it is out of my dad's STI
Old 11-16-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You do realize that the photo requirement in the B/S/T section is to prove that you actually have the item you're trying to sell, right?

Not trying to be one, but I'd rather be thought of as a dick than someone getting ripped off on TW...
The other forums I belong to you are required to not only post a picture of the actual item but a printout next to the item that lists your username, date, and site address.

My link was posted for reference only, by the way.