LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb: stock tsb leaf pack, will consider non-tsb pack

Old 11-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
wtb: stock tsb leaf pack, will consider non-tsb pack

i am looking for a stock tsb leaf pack. i would prefer to have the 4-leaf pack but will consider options with 3-leaf. must not have had any block lifts on it and be in pretty good condition. just message me or post up the info if you are interested. i will meet within reasonable distance or pay for shipping to 25526.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #3
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
actually i messaged him a bout those when they first got posted. im the member that told him he was "duped"...he had the regular 3 leaf pack with a block lift on it.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
actually i messaged him a bout those when they first got posted. im the member that told him he was "duped"...he had the regular 3 leaf pack with a block lift on it.
Sorry hope you find what you are looking for
Old 11-18-2009, 06:23 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Sorry hope you find what you are looking for
thanks susan, the search still continues...
Old 11-18-2009, 09:19 AM   #6
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep you in mind if I decide to go with an OME pack, but I'm still very undecided with where I'm going lift-wise.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
i am looking for a stock tsb leaf pack. i would prefer to have the 4-leaf pack but will consider options with 3-leaf. must not have had any block lifts on it and be in pretty good condition. just message me or post up the info if you are interested. i will meet within reasonable distance or pay for shipping to 25526.

Meteor,

I found out that the dealership just swapped in some new springs. I still have them and they are in great shape. Never offroad, did have a 1.5 block in the rear. You could just put an add a leaf. Anyways, make an offer.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Meteor,

I found out that the dealership just swapped in some new springs. I still have them and they are in great shape. Never offroad, did have a 1.5 block in the rear. You could just put an add a leaf. Anyways, make an offer.
hey man id take them but id rather have the tsb instead of the aal. plus i want to stay away from leafs that had a block in the rear, thats what i have now and they yield negative results to the height longevity of your leafs....thanks though