LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WANTED: 2005 or newer Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with ARB bumper/winch

Old 11-17-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
Tacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant future
Tacozona's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED: 2005 or newer Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with ARB bumper/winch

Yeah, it's kind of specific, but it's what I am looking for. A tastefully modified Access Cab or Double Cab.
A 3" lift would be a bonus. Minimal Arizona pinstriping. ha ha
Old 11-18-2009, 08:55 AM   #4
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
^^thats a good looking truck!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #6
Tacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant future
Tacozona's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys for the lead. I am in contact with a TRD DC in California. If that should fall through, I will work on the one in AZ. Many thanks for the research.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #8
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I clicked the first link and found this one as one of the listings. Now that is beauty. SAS for the win.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/1472908395.html
I seriously hope you are kidding...he has been trying to sell that for about a month and a half now...

I see he took out some of the pics, another member was looking at it and noticed there was no front or rear drive shaft (can't remember which).
Old 11-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #9
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
I seriously hope you are kidding...he has been trying to sell that for about a month and a half now...

I see he took out some of the pics, another member was looking at it and noticed there was no front or rear drive shaft (can't remember which).
I didn't notice that. The pics are kind of crappy, I guess for a reason. I definitely don't like that much lift but I most certainly do like the sas.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #10
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I most certainly do like the sas.
Done right, I agree 100% but this guys truck is a joke...I love Demollo's SAS truck.