Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

"toyota" tailgate decal 89-95

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
white91formula is on a distinguished road
white91formula's Tacoma Gallery
"toyota" tailgate decal 89-95

dark blue in color correct for 89-95 hilux's but will probably be correct for older trucks as well

brand new $25 shipped

Old 11-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
does the blue squeegee thingy come with it ?

Old 11-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
does the blue squeegee thingy come with it ?

yup..

Old 11-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
damn...if that were flat black.....

Old 11-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
damn...if that were flat black.....

if that was the case it would be on the back of my truck...

blue doesnt look so good on green tho

Old 11-19-2009, 03:26 AM   #6
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Name: roger
fibertop's Tacoma Gallery
Any local sign shop would make this in any color for next to nothing.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:15 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibertop View Post
Any local sign shop would make this in any color for next to nothing.

why do people feel they have to intrude into peoples classified threads and clutter them with garbage and their own personal thoughts. i dont go into your classified thread and bash what you have for sale so keep your comments to yourself.

you can buy reproductions for $30 plus shipping online, im offering my OEM TOYOTA one for less and its brand new.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:23 AM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
any local sign shop would make this in any color for next to nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white91formula View Post
why do people feel they have to intrude into peoples classified threads and clutter them with garbage and their own personal thoughts. I dont go into your classified thread and bash what you have for sale so keep your comments to yourself.

You can buy reproductions for $30 plus shipping online, im offering my oem toyota one for less and its brand new.
fight!! Fight!! Fight!! Fight!! :d

Old 11-19-2009, 05:59 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
fight!! Fight!! Fight!! Fight!! :d

bump i know someone needs this

Old 11-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #10
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Quote:
why do people feel they have to intrude into peoples classified threads and clutter them with garbage and their own personal thoughts. i dont go into your classified thread and bash what you have for sale so keep your comments to yourself.

you can buy reproductions for $30 plus shipping online, im offering my OEM TOYOTA one for less and its brand new.
Oh sorry for offering an alternative! I thought this was a forum. I didn't realize it was " only post if you are going to say what I want to hear".

Incidently, they are $14.99 with free shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/TOYOTA-TAILGATE-D...item3a54f72051

Old 11-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #11
I give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimig View Post

Yea, expect quick shipping. Im sure there is great customer service.
Go ahead and spend your $25.00

Old 11-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #12
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
now now, why can't we all just get along?

Old 11-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
now now, why can't we all just get along?
everythings cool. No worries. Just some differing opinions.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimig View Post
Dude, seriously. You're only talking 10 bucks here with the peace of mind that a member isn't going to screw you. That's all im saying. I could care less. I don't want the goddam thing. I hate stickers.

*Edit- By the way, Some of the hottest chicks I met were canadian. You guys sure know how to breed them.
I think American girls are hot too! Maybe we can set up an exchange program.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:28 PM   #15
Quote:
everythings cool. No worries. Just some differing opinions.

no your just a douche bag cluttering someones classifieds add with useless bullshit

but its cool, i didnt want to get rid of it or anything

Old 11-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #16
Quote:
no your just a douche bag cluttering someones classifieds add with useless bullshit

but its cool, i didnt want to get rid of it or anything
Good cause nobodys buying it

Old 11-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #17
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dark blue in color correct for 89-95 hilux's but will probably be correct for older trucks as well

brand new $25 shipped

tailgate tested...tailgate approved!!!

Old 11-20-2009, 07:58 AM   #18
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Opinions are fine on a forum. That is what it is here for. Classified, however, are to help members sell items they don't want.

If you want the item, make an offer, but please don't derail a seller's thread.

Old 11-20-2009, 08:07 AM   #19
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh sorry for offering an alternative! I thought this was a forum. I didn't realize it was " only post if you are going to say what I want to hear".

Incidently, they are $14.99 with free shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/TOYOTA-TAILGATE-D...item3a54f72051
In Bangkok, Thailand with a Ebay sales total of 12....sounds SOOO trustworthy.... go for it FiberTop.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:56 AM   #20
mods please close and delete this thread

its apparent to me that this forum isnt a serious place to sell stuff and im going to take my stuff elseware

Closed Thread