1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PARTING OUT 1997 RUNNER SR5 4x4

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by dntsdad, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Nov 18, 2009 at 9:53 PM
    dntsdad

dntsdad [OP] Member

Member:
    Great looking vehicle in awesome shape. Picked it up over the weekend for a 3.4 swap so motor, exhaust, etc. is taken.....by me. :drunk:

Not using the auto or transfer case so that can go. Front suspension intact for all prerunner swaps.

Runner has 175,000 but I am not kidding when I say that this thing is in absolutely excellent condition.

Exterior is a greenish color and interior is gray i guess although it kinda looks bluish gray to me. All the plastic is there and is perfect. I removed glove box in pic to remove ECM behind it.

Anything too heavy has to be pickup, as I just have time to figure out special shipping on pallets and such. Unless this stuff just never leaves :hillbill:
    Not looking to get rich here, just recoup some of the cost of buying the thing for the motor. I dont mind sending even small stuff that people need.....i know how that is. Just wont break things up like heater knobs from the control, the lid for the console, etc.

Everything in pics is in great shape except driver, front door has a small dent where the finder was pushed back and someone started to open it.

Located in Fresno, Ca. email is dntsdad@comcast.net that is the best, and fastest, way to get me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]