Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 5 Lug Center Caps

Old 11-19-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
DrewNJ is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
DrewNJ's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 5 Lug Center Caps

Just got done changing over the wheels to alloys on my 08' 5 lug.
Anyone need any center caps? They fit the wheel in the pic and have part # 42603-AD030 on the back. $20ea. and I have all 4. They are in great shape. Some have some minor scratches where the lug nuts are from the tire monekys.
Thanks
Doug
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 5 Lug Center Caps-dscn9745.jpg   FS: 5 Lug Center Caps-dscn9747.jpg   FS: 5 Lug Center Caps-dscn9740.jpg  
Old 11-20-2009, 06:11 AM   #2
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have your stock rims? I am looking for one....
Old 11-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
DrewNJ is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
DrewNJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyvavoom View Post
Do you have your stock rims? I am looking for one....
Yes, I still have the stock rims. If you want one it is yours for free. The only thing is if you want one then you must take all 4. This way I don't have to take them to the dump. There are still tires on them, but the tires are no good.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #4
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent