LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Want to Trade Grill Surround

Old 11-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Want to Trade Grill Surround

Anyone want to trade me their speedway blue grill surround for my chrome?
I live in chi town area and am willing to drive up to 300 miles
Old 11-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
hehehe...good luck w/ that....might want to put your location to help others know where this great trade is..
Old 11-19-2009, 11:30 AM   #3
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
hehehe...good luck w/ that....might want to put your location to help others know where this great trade is..
Thanks. Never used this part of the forum...
Old 11-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #6
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no worries...now "chi town" is that chicago, china?? sorry, others may know where this is, but i dont, so im sure others dont know what you mean either...

FYI, it helps to go into your "user CP" and put your location so all can always see where your at for deals like this.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:45 AM   #7
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no worries...now "chi town" is that chicago, china?? sorry, others may know where this is, but i dont, so im sure others dont know what you mean either...

FYI, it helps to go into your "user CP" and put your location so all can always see where your at for deals like this.
Yes its Chicago, and thank I'll do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
IMO I would take a chrome grill over painted anyday. Just my .02
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
There's one major rule there has to be pics if your selling something. Also what chi town do you live in?
I like the chrome but decided to go a diff route. Oh and its Chicago
Old 11-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #8
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody?
Old 11-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say its highly unlikely anyone will want to trade. Most people want colormatched just like you.

I bought a color matched grill from trdparts4u for around $170. That's an option to consider.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #10

^ then just flip your chrome grill for 80-100..or if you find a sucker 150!!

i'de say thats your best option dude..but you never know. also, post on CL, as there are guys on there that love their chrome!!
Old 11-19-2009, 05:02 PM   #11
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
... post on CL, as there are guys on there that love their chrome!!
Good thinking. Whole different crowd of folks on CL.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:04 PM   #12
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
CL?
Old 11-19-2009, 06:52 PM   #13
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I'd say its highly unlikely anyone will want to trade. Most people want colormatched just like you.

I bought a color matched grill from trdparts4u for around $170. That's an option to consider.
Thanks I'll look into that.

Quote:
^ then just flip your chrome grill for 80-100..or if you find a sucker 150!!

i'de say thats your best option dude..but you never know. also, post on CL, as there are guys on there that love their chrome!!
Thanks dude, I'll look into that, I never thought my surround would be worth anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Good thinking. Whole different crowd of folks on CL.
x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
CL?
CL= Craigs List