Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 3" Used Front Spacer Lift for Gen II

Old 11-19-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
Member in Training
motomonkey is on a distinguished road

motomonkey's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 3" Used Front Spacer Lift for Gen II

I know there are some guys out there who just upgraded and don't have a need for their spacers any longer. I live in Southern California and looking to spend less than retail for a modest lift on my commuter. Help a newbie out!! If you live in SoCal and can help then PM me or respond here. Thanks!
Old 11-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
wfbont007 will become famous soon enough
wfbont007's Tacoma Gallery
I have the attached shocks. They are from a 2006 DC Tacoma. I took the shock and the spacer off as a unit. I believe that the lift is 2.5 inches. The spacer is 1.5 inches wide. They are stock shocks with the spacers from Toytec. I replaced the shocks with Icons.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB 3" Used Front Spacer Lift for Gen II-img_1820.jpg   WTB 3" Used Front Spacer Lift for Gen II-img_1821.jpg  
Old 11-19-2009, 02:10 PM   #3
Member in Training

Thanks, but I'm really just looking for a 3" spacer kit for the front. What size tires did you run with your setup?
Old 11-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #4
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
if you are set on a 3" spacer...i might be getting rid of mine soon. would be willing to let them go cheap and could help you install them as well.
lmk
in socal
Old 11-19-2009, 02:23 PM   #5
Member in Training

Perfect! PM me when you're ready. I'll bring the beverages.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
Member in Training

What part of Socal is Shredlands? I'm guessing Redlands. Definitely not out of my range.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomonkey View Post
What part of Socal is Shredlands? I'm guessing Redlands. Definitely not out of my range.
haha yupp im in redlands man.
i am waiting to hear back from a member on here about some 5100s.i will keep you posted though
Old 11-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #8
Member in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
haha yupp im in redlands man.
i am waiting to hear back from a member on here about some 5100s.i will keep you posted though
Word! Ready when you are.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #9
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
ive got a revtek front 3" spacer lift if your inetersted with 5100's shocks for the rear and an add-a-leaf? if you ineterested
Old 11-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #10
Member in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
ive got a revtek front 3" spacer lift if your inetersted with 5100's shocks for the rear and an add-a-leaf? if you ineterested
I'm entertaining any offer right now. Please let me know how much. Bonus if you can help me with the install. I really don't have the space at my place.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #11
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...a-goodies.html
Old 11-20-2009, 12:01 AM   #12

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
ya i havent heard back from the member...so not 100% sure it will be soon.
feel free to take someone else up though man, dont let me hold u up
Old 11-24-2009, 10:42 AM   #13
Member in Training

Thanks everyone for your help. I worked something out with jonnysrt2004 for the parts and support.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:48 AM   #14

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomonkey View Post
Thanks everyone for your help. I worked something out with jonnysrt2004 for the parts and support.
let me know when you wanna come up man