Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

USMC grill emblems

Old 11-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
USMC grill emblems

I have been making custom emblems for people on this site and got a request for a USMC emblem. I know there are a lot of military folks on this site, so I wanted to get the word out there. This is a screenshot of the design. It will be cut out of 3/8" thick steel and replace the stock Toyota logo on the grill. Here is a screenshot of the design. It should look pretty sick when i cut them out of the steel. I am selling them for $60 plus 10 for shipping. Let me know if anyone has any questions or check out my custom emblems thread to see some of the emblems that have been shipped out.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/980...screenshot.jpg
Old 11-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
I like it!!! Can you do the Navy though?
Old 11-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #3
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

I plan on eventually doing one for each branch just to have in my files. I'll do the navy one next.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:57 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats gonna look sic!! Good job
Old 11-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to get one for my dad, maybe put it on the grill of his big rig
Old 11-20-2009, 06:04 AM   #6
CJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to behold
Army: RN-Army Reserve 66H
Name: Clint
CJH9980's Tacoma Gallery
Make army after navy
Old 11-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #7
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Vitamin J is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate (AW), NAF Atsugi, Japan, CV62, CVW5:HS-12 and VS-21
Vitamin J's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Vitamin J
I'd be in for a Navy one.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #10

Navy emblem

I'm going to try to knock out the navy design this week. I'll post another screenshot when it's drawn up.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #11
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Vitamin J is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate (AW), NAF Atsugi, Japan, CV62, CVW5:HS-12 and VS-21
Vitamin J's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Vitamin J
sweet
Old 11-22-2009, 04:31 PM   #12
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Looks cool. I'd be willing to buy one.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:43 PM   #13
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
stoked for the navy one!
Old 11-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #15

I started drawing the Navy one today, so I should have a screenshot posted soon
Old 11-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #16

Navy screenshots

Here are some screens from the navy design. There was alot to the picture so i wasnt sure what all was important to include. Let me know if there is anything that i missed or if there was a different symbol i should use.

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/9...navysymbol.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6...illedblack.png

Old 11-25-2009, 10:50 AM   #17
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
try this navy logo

here
Attached Thumbnails
USMC grill emblems-navylogolores.jpg  
Old 11-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #18
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
I think that would be awesome, and thank you for the men and woman who served in the military, and thank you for everyone who supported us
Old 11-25-2009, 10:56 AM   #19
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
I think that would be awesome, and thank you for the men and woman who served in the military, and thank you for everyone who supported us
X2!
Old 11-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #20

Ooh ok, so the one I did is for a specific part of the navy? That other symbol is gonna be kinda rough since there isnt a defined profile. I'll toy with it. But for anyone who is interested in that one, I can cut it pretty quick since the tedious part is already done!