Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Satoshi Grill - Any color you want

Old 11-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Satoshi Grill - Any color you want

SOLD

mmm...satoshi

The little guy likes what he sees!

My price includes Shipping and Color matching = $385

Yes this is probably higher than the guy who makes them on here, but the benefits of this is you don't have to mail off your grill, pay all the shipping, wait, and drive around without one for a while. No offense to the guy making them, he is doing a awesome service, I'm just trying to point out some benefits here.

Oh and after you get mine you can throw your other grill on here and get a hundred of your money back as that seems to be the going price. So really it is just $285.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
how much without color matching?
Old 11-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #3
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
how much without color matching?
$350 That isn't much of a discount perhaps. Here is my reasoning though. The color matching is pretty easy with the grill not being chrome, and I already have primer and clear coat on hand.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
pretty damn good paint job and deal considering how difficult it is to evenly apply a pearl paint with a rattle can

EDIT: are the pictures of the grille what it will look like color matched or is that what it looks like right now?
Old 11-20-2009, 07:08 AM   #5
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
The pics are as of right now of course. I'm pretty good with a can of paint so I am not worried.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:13 AM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good, looks like it almost matches Mag Grey already.

Free bump for a great loking grill!
Old 11-20-2009, 09:45 AM   #7
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
I am selling my newly finished Satoshi grill. And you got options! I will color match it to any color you want. I will get the paint here. http://myworld.ebay.com/spraycansunlimited/ I have purchased from him in the past and the paint was a perfect match. This was never a chrome grill, which means a paint job will hold put far better over time and will be less susceptible to chipping and flaking.

Or I will sell the grill as is for a bit less, but as far as I know this is the base model grill and I dont think will perfectly match any of the grey shades of Tacoma.

mmm...satoshi

The little guy likes what he sees!

My price includes Shipping and Color matching = $385

Yes this is probably higher than the guy who makes them on here, but the benefits of this is you don't have to mail off your grill, pay all the shipping, wait, and drive around without one for a while. No offense to the guy making them, he is doing a awesome service, I'm just trying to point out some benefits here.

Oh and after you get mine you can throw your other grill on here and get a hundred of your money back as that seems to be the going price. So really it is just $285.

Very interested. Need to check funds - if still avail i will pm U this weekend.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:45 AM   #8
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major91 View Post
Very interested. Need to check funds - if still avail i will pm U this weekend.

Currently you have second dibs. I have another person who has committed. Just waiting on payment.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #9
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Currently you have second dibs. I have another person who has committed. Just waiting on payment.

Sounds good..........
Old 11-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #10
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD - Thank you Monrad! Your Timberland Tacoma will be looking sweet.