Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Broken Xbox 360 Premium

Old 11-19-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Broken Xbox 360 Premium

It comes with 1 Xbox Controller, Console, and all the cables in the original box!!!!!!

It is broken because of the Red Ring. It happened about a month ago.

I dont plan to ship it in because I dont play much. Only when Im sick or SUPER bored. and those are both rare.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
hey i have that cover
Old 11-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah...what kind of price you looking for?
Old 11-19-2009, 09:03 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
$400 when I got it. Brand Spankin new. Have had it since they first came out. Broken.

I say about $180 with shipping.

Tell me if thats too high
Old 11-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
the new ones are about that much now
Old 11-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
$400 when I got it. Brand Spankin new. Have had it since they first came out. Broken.

I say about $180 with shipping.

Tell me if thats too high
there is this towel trick that you can do. its on youtube my friend did it tuesday and the red rings of death went away
Old 11-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
Hops is on a distinguished road

Name: Gabe
Hops's Tacoma Gallery
Ill give you $8.43 for it...
Old 11-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #10
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Don't do that! It works as a temp and in the long run, it can damage it forever.

$180 is way too much for a ROD Xbox 360.

New ones are real cheap now and can be had cheaper online.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:34 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get distracted with the towel trick. I know it works but it just a temporary fix... and instead of the Xbox being in the towels for 15 min, it could be in there for 3+ hours..... just cause I get very distracted sometimes
Old 11-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
the new ones are about that much now

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ Don't do that! It works as a temp and in the long run, it can damage it forever.

$180 is way too much for a ROD Xbox 360.

New ones are real cheap now and can be had cheaper online.

$100? then shipping?
Old 11-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #13
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$100? then shipping?
check ebay for RROD Xbox 360s...just a heads up
Old 11-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
the DIY kit?
Old 11-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #15
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the DIY kit?
no the price you were thinking is about twice of what they are going for. I pretty sure Microsoft is still fixing RROD (link), not it is not a DIY fix.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok. Thanks. and I'm really just happy with my Original Xbox. I dont even play that much. I only use it as a DVD player
Old 11-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #17
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
dude, its free to get fixed if its just the red ring!!! go to xbox customer support and check it out, they even pay for the shipping label. You print then drop off at a ups store!!!

Dont give it away man.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Im filling it out simultaneously as I post this. I didnt know it was all free
Old 11-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
IBTL!!!! lol
Old 11-19-2009, 10:01 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I gave it the United States as the Region..... still asks for it!!!!!!