Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

'09 OEM back-up camera FOR SALE:

Old 11-20-2009, 04:02 AM   #1
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
'09 OEM back-up camera FOR SALE:

'09 OEM back-up camera.

The camera is in perfect shape and works perfect as well. The camera has been removed from the tailgate handle and the handle is NOT included in the sale. The tailgate handle can be purchased seperately from Toyota (not sure of the part number). The connector and wire leads are included so the camera can be installed on an aftermarket headunit if desired. The camera was removed from the handle so I could modify an Eclipse BEC-108 camera into it. Here's the thread.... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...te-handle.html. The camera could be great for you guys that don't have it in your '09 or '10, as well as someone looking to modify it into '05-'08 trucks.

The camera retails for a little over $700 and most of the websites are selling them for $600 or so.

I'm asking $300 shipped. maybe, if you catch me in a great mood one day, i could do a better price. PAYPAL ONLY.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
You can now buy a NEW Eclipse BEC-108 for $170 from Amazon, complete with wiring instructions & mounting bracket. I'm thinking a used camera with no wiring instructions (pinout, etc.) and no mounting bracket for the tailgate handle would be worth considerably less. How about $75 shipped to 23112?
Old 12-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #4
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ya good luck. i didn't spend good money for nothing. how about u search the forums and actually see how easy it is to hook this up to an aftermarket headunit and then get back to me.

and by the way... every retard in the local ARC can plug a BEC-108 into an Eclipse headunit. one plug, one slot.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
You can now buy a NEW Eclipse BEC-108 for $170 from Amazon, complete with wiring instructions & mounting bracket. I'm thinking a used camera with no wiring instructions (pinout, etc.) and no mounting bracket for the tailgate handle would be worth considerably less. How about $75 shipped to 23112?
yea but this is the toyota one, you can get the amazon kenwood ones but the oem one will work better i think. good price for a oem camera
Old 12-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post

dont come in and flame somones BST thread keep your comments to yourself
Old 12-10-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
thank you fellas
Old 12-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #8
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin407c View Post
thank you fellas
bump
Old 12-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #9
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Obviously, I'm looking to retrofit a backup cam to a pre-'09 Taco as you did. I read your DIY thread (very good BTW) and originally intended on buying a BEC-108 (as you did). Didn't mean to offend - just thought if I could save a buck or two I would consider trying to use the OEM cam without the benefit of knowing the pinout for the wiring and without the convenience of having the factory mounting bracket.

At any rate, guess I'll go with the BEC-108 for $170 and use the provided gimbal bracket to mount it in the tailgate handle.

Thanks for DIY pics!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
good price, someone should jump on this....i love my backup camera.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #11
got ur junior member right here...
solari800 is on a distinguished road
Name: craig
solari800's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
good price, someone should jump on this....
Really?...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=170422049564

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=170426108200

Old 01-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #12
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
so you signed up to post that, who are you? you should be able to read this as its past your curfew...
Old 01-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #13
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
For some reason your camera doesn't look like the one from my '09 Tacoma. Is it form a different year?

Old 01-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #14
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
For some reason your camera doesn't look like the one from my '09 Tacoma. Is it form a different year?
if you look closer, it looks exactly like your pictures, just missing the plastic bracket your pics have. notice the placement of the ID tag and the contours, exactly the same.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:00 AM   #15
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Yes your right. I didn't think about removing the camera from the bracket. They come as one unit.

BTW ... the Toyota part number for the camera is 86790-04010. If you call Toyota you'll find out that they want around $600 for it so half price isn't unreasonable. I'm not sure how easily it would mount without the bracket though.

Good luck with your sale.

Cheers.