Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Motorcycle/Utility trailer

Old 11-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #1
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation WTB: Motorcycle/Utility trailer

Hey all. I am looking to pick up a motorcyle or utility trailer. Have to take my bike back home to Kentucky. Something for a single Harley Davidson. A ramp would be nice, but not entirely necassary. Something in the 4 x 6 or 4 x 8 range would be nice. If you could post a pic of what you have and how much you are looking to get. I need something local. So cal would be best, but I may be open to other locations. Just hit me up with what you have. Thanks everyone!!
Old 11-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i have a big tex trailer that i was getting ready to put on ebay. model sa30. has all led lights, truck tool box in front and gas jug holder on the tung that will hold 3 5 gallon fuel jugs. it is a 6x10 with a fold down gate/ramp. 800 takes it, i have had it for a year and is in great condition. only has about 500 miles on it. i can get pics when i get home if you want unless it is too big.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:59 AM   #3
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
i have a big tex trailer that i was getting ready to put on ebay. model sa30. has all led lights, truck tool box in front and gas jug holder on the tung that will hold 3 5 gallon fuel jugs. it is a 6x10 with a fold down gate/ramp. 800 takes it, i have had it for a year and is in great condition. only has about 500 miles on it. i can get pics when i get home if you want unless it is too big.
Sounds like a nice trailer. I was just checking them out on the website. It's a little more than I wanted to spend right now. I was just going to rent a trailer, but its like $400 for a one way rental. I figured I would buy something for around $300 - $400 and just sell it when I get there. Thanks for the reply though. I will keep it in mind incase nothing else works out. Thanks again!
Old 11-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
no problem
Old 11-20-2009, 04:16 PM   #5
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
I built this one from a 40" X 48" trailer from Harbor Freight. 12" tire model, have towed it all over the place with no problems. Spent about $250 as it sits.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #6
not just a one trick pony
Haze will become famous soon enough
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
yep.. check out harbor freight..with a few strength increasing welds those things are pretty solid
Old 11-20-2009, 07:54 PM   #7
zanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to all

Army:
zanodave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueFan View Post
I built this one from a 40" X 48" trailer from Harbor Freight. 12" tire model, have towed it all over the place with no problems. Spent about $250 as it sits.
the rex lookin good you still drag racin.

if you rent a trailer to haul your bike back. i have a old holtizclaw motorcycle trailer you can have . im in so il