Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB n-fab light bar

Old 11-21-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
WTB n-fab light bar

wondering if anyone is planning on getting rid of theirs before i buy a new one. ...maybe someone is upgrading to a winch bumper etc.

i'm looking for the bar exactly like keason's

Let me know!
Thanks,
Sy
Old 11-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
TRD
NotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the rough

NotstockTRD's Tacoma Gallery
that is cool but should sell for no more than $50 brand new... Nfab is ridiculous on pricepoint!!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #3
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

really! i'll check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotstockTRD View Post
that is cool but should sell for no more than $50 brand new... Nfab is ridiculous on pricepoint!!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #4
TakeItEasy

Quote:
you think you could send a link to it for me....i thought pricepoint was strictly just discounted bike parts
Old 11-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
X2 i would like to see what the price is
Old 11-21-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
TRD
NotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the rough

NotstockTRD's Tacoma Gallery
when I said no more than $50 I meant thats what they should charge for it.......N-fab wants 200 plus for a simple light bar and thats a ripp off!!
Old 11-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
TakeItEasy

gotcha! it is a rip off!

Quote:
when I said no more than $50 I meant thats what they should charge for it.......N-fab wants 200 plus for a simple light bar and thats a ripp off!!
Old 11-21-2009, 09:33 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
i got mine for 150shipped why dont you call N-fab for yourself and get the price and this light bar is one of the cheapest priced out there.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #9
TakeItEasy

yeah i was planning to just buy a new one...just wanted to see if anyone was getting rid of theres b/c of all the talk of the all pro front bumper GB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
i got mine for 150shipped why dont you call N-fab for yourself and get the price and this light bar is one of the cheapest priced out there.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I see.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:44 PM   #11
TakeItEasy

Are you running HIDs in the lights on your light bar? you got a pic of them on?

Quote:
I see.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #12
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Heres a pic of the HID i have i only had one at the time which i am running 2 now. 6000k, My hellas 500's are actually on.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:52 PM   #13
TakeItEasy

holy crap thats bright! The HIDs are really overpowering those hellas!
thanks for the pic

Quote:
Heres a pic of the HID i have i only had one at the time which i am running 2 now. 6000k, My hellas 500's are actually on.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:57 PM   #14
Founder Socaltacomas.com

No prob, believe me these lights are bad ass, i shine the way.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #15
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I paid 150 for my nfab. its not very expensive IMO. money well spent
Old 11-22-2009, 05:28 AM   #16
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. I mean for the labour, parts, paint, looks and quality it's a very fair price.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:02 AM   #17
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Smittybuilt sells the same bar with 4 light tabs for much less. Got this for 95 + 25 shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Smitt...Q5fAccessories

Made 95.00 offer & was accepted......
Old 11-23-2009, 08:40 AM   #18
TakeItEasy

Nice thanks for the link!
Old 11-23-2009, 09:20 AM   #19
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
yea i found that last night and made a low offer just to see if they take it
Old 11-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #20
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
yea i found that last night and made a low offer just to see if they take it
They wouldn't take 85.00 or 90.00 but did take 95.00