Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE: Front Bumper/w lights - 05+ - 09 Taco

Old 11-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
FOR SALE: Front Bumper/w lights - 05+ - 09 Taco

OK, I have an 07 Tacoma (white). Had a front end accident earlier this year and insurance put on a brand new OEM bumper and all hardware (as pictured). Anyway, I decided to do some upgrades about that same time and ended up putting an ARB bumper on instead.

So, now I have this stock Tacoma bumper just sitting in my garage. Oh, and since my truck was a TRD package it has the driving lights (also almost new).

Asking $100

Yes, I know this is an incredible price.. I am letting my TacomaWorld community have first dibs at it before it goes up on eBay. Offer good until December 6th (when it goes to eBay).

Pick up only. I live in Vancouver, WA USA (just North of Portland, OR).

Attached Thumbnails
FOR SALE: Front Bumper/w lights - 05+ - 09 Taco-dscn0367.jpg   FOR SALE: Front Bumper/w lights - 05+ - 09 Taco-dscn0368.jpg   FOR SALE: Front Bumper/w lights - 05+ - 09 Taco-dscn0369.jpg   FOR SALE: Front Bumper/w lights - 05+ - 09 Taco-dscn0370.jpg  
Old 11-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
um....WOW! That is the deal of the century!
Old 11-22-2009, 12:39 AM   #4
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
You can sell just the fogs lights for that much.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:42 AM   #5
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
wow, i have a BSP im selling when i get my AllPro bumper, and i would have never considered letting it go for that much. But again you have a point with it jsut sitting around. I thought aroung 300 was a steal, but 100 WHOA

good luck.
free bump!!
Old 11-22-2009, 02:53 AM   #6
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Dang! That's a mighty good deal alright. Wish you were closer!
Old 11-22-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
Joe Cash is on a distinguished road
Name: Joseph
Joe Cash's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!!!!!!!!

I need this bad!!!!! Write me back
Old 11-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #8
Joe Cash is on a distinguished road
Name: Joseph
Joe Cash's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a wrecked tacoma and this would be so great if i could buy..... Call me if need be and we can talk bout how to get. I have family in Sultan. 256-283-6404